1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Can you lean and stretch your legs out in a cosmo suite soaking tub?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by romeocasido, Aug 31, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. romeocasido

romeocasido High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I really like the Cosmo Terrace one bedroom. Never been but that bathroom looks great. Only thing i realized is that soaking tub looks like it has only enough room to sit upright. Can't really lean back and stretch your legs... Am i correct?

2. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Pretty much.

They have a little seat platform in two corners. So they're designed to either sit on the seats or on the bottom, but not lie down.

Someone who's short might be able to scrunch diagonally between the two corners that don't have seats, but it wouldn't be comfortable because your back would be against a corner. I suppose you could sit with your back flat against one side and put your feet up on the seat. You'd have to bend your knees, but the tub is deep enough so that you'd probably still have everything underwater except your head.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 1, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. AyDee

AyDee is getting too old for this

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The low diagonal is workable for submersion to the neck, imo, you might need to bend your knees, but we were pretty impressed, because it seemed impossible at that size.
    We kind of want one now.

I was doing the seat diagonal and :eek:watch out for that faucet biting your ass when you get up.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. hillwood24

hillwood24 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You cannot fully stretch your legs out in the Japanese soaking tub, but it is still big and comfortable. I’ve personally seen 3 people in it at the same time with no issues.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. 1stoppop

1stoppop Degenerate

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's kinda like a mini-hot tub and less like a typical bathtub. I'm 6 feet tall and could not fully stretch my legs out, but you find a way to make it work. It was very relaxing to soak and take in the Vegas skyline.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. bdautch

bdautch VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Tell me more...:wink2:

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.