1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wynn Slots New "Seasons" Feature

Discussion in 'Wynn Slots' started by Fiddler, Aug 8, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fiddler

Fiddler Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone tried this? I don't understand how it works. Any experience shared will be much appreciated. Thanks.

2. PressThe5n9

PressThe5n9 Dice, Dice, and more Dice

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just started playing the app again after a long hiatus and noticed this feature. There’s not much information about it, but saw it referenced Tree of Gold. After playing some time and gaining a fair amount coins from wins within Tree of Gold that go into your seasonal bank total, I was able to “purchase” items in the Season feature. After reaching certain milestones you get a wheel spin. If I remember correctly, the first spin capped at 10 million and the second spin capped at 55 million. Haven’t made it any further yet but you can get an idea of progress requirements from this screenshot.
    84E9FB94-3CC8-4E86-B276-76C026F1CF8F.png

3. phantomfj

phantomfj High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You don't have to play Tree of Gold, I have played numerous other games and it still went towards the seasonal bank total.....

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. DN86

DN86 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    But it is not for the low-rollers.
    You have to win billions of chips when you're spinning.
    The bonus on the other hand is pretty low, totally not worth chasing it.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. easy_money

easy_money High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just finished the whole event today. Def not worth chasing. 1st wheel spin I got was 3M, 2nd was 5M, and last was 15M. I can't recall as I didn't keep exact count, but probably need somewhere around 20B-25B in winnings to upgrade all the items I believe.

• Wow! Wow! x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Fiddler

Fiddler Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is today (Friday) the last day of this season or is it tomorrow?

7. Fiddler

Fiddler Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just completed first map section, thought that would earn a 60 million wheel spin, but nothing happened. Do you have to complete the entire map to get any spins?

8. DN86

DN86 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes

9. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Doing that seasons and only needed a bit to finish so gambled with my 600m b/r [emoji23][emoji23]

Nice time to hit platinum... would have used my gems next month but cancelled my room
    And now have 36k for summer to get through.

[​IMG]

10. luckydude

luckydude Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Marky that is an incredible win congratulations, I think. My wife and I have both been playing Wynn Slots for almost two years now and never get the 15 orbs needed for the Dragon Power platinum. We have commented many times that it must be impossible to hit and now you showed us that it can be done. I am also jealous because the game has been kicking my but. I have 21,000 gems and 9.1 billion credits and the way it is going I don't think I will be able to reach 25,000 gems before running out of credits.

I understand that you had gems added back due to a Covid trip cancellation and that is how you now have over 36,000 gems. What surprises me is that your screen registers more than the 25,000 maximum. For example, my wife has reached 25,000 gems so we tested the system and she played more to see if it would register any more gems and doesn't. This is why I am surprised when I saw how many gems your screen shows. If you continue to play now will it give you any more or will it remain 36,858 until your redemptions of gems gets you below 25,000?

• Like Like x 1
  11. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks, mate. I was very shocked, as I did most of my play @ 24m on this game when running my gems back to max after booking before, and only had 14 gems about 200 times :D

I've had the platinum a couple times @ 2.4m a spin, but have played the game so much, and probably gone through 30k gems on the 12 nights I've had. I was at 30bn before, but had bust it down to 500m running my gems back up to 25k. You can probably get them just grinding 2.4m a spin and leaving the phone spinning 500 at a time, but will take a good while. Or you could YOLO on 24m and hope to hit a couple nice wins.

Mine has been at 36,858 since the room cancelled, and I was just punting the 500m I had left to finish the seasons thing. No reason, no logic, other than my OCD at seeing something I had started not finished, lol. I was going to use them all up in December, and stay the last 10 days of my trip there, now I'll just have to buy up £200 to book again in the summer, and use as many as possible then.

At least I have a nice bankroll to rebuild once I've bust through the gems I have now, though.

12. acali4nea

acali4nea Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

You bet big but what is your strategy if you run out of chips? Just like MyVegas, Wynn Slots seems to eat up your chips if you bet big in order to accumulate gyms faster.

If you didn't win that platinum jackpot and ran out of chips, what would you have done once your gem count depleted after some redemptions?

I don't like spending money on chips (besides the piggy bank) unless I'm planning a trip before my VIP level expires. Because of this, I had been racking up gems super-slow with 100k or 180k bets. In the past few days, I've been doing 480k and the game hasn't been depleting my chips. Anytime I try 800k or bigger bets, my chip count falls off a cliff.

13. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There is no strategy, I'm just a degen that was YOLOing :D

If I had bust that I wasn't worried, and wouldn't have done anything. I don't need to spend/play until I've been next summer, and will just see what the lay of the land is then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.