1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Caesars Properties

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by david giusti, Jul 31, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MCann

MCann I can't complain, but sometimes I still do...

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It opened day one in June with Harrah's as far as I know. I played there July 4th weekend a couple times. They just didnt open the hotel and still haven't unless I missed it recently.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. engicedave

engicedave VIP Whale

I believe in staying with one brand when possible to maximize your benefits.

If you bounce around between brands (Stay at V/P) eat at CET/MGM, then someone is going to feel slighted...."Oh, you were here, but you played elsewhere" type of thing (not that it's a human, just an easy way to explain)

If you're staying at MGM, concentrate play, feed, etc....w MGM Props
    Same for CET props.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. martinr

martinr Rock Chalk Jayhawk

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for weighing in. V/P knows my play stats. Obviously, they are luring people like me with comp rooms in hopes of increased play during the stay. That's a gamble for them at best. I don't feel bad about taking advantage of their investment in me on an assumption. As far as CET, they're getting resorts fees from me, so it's not a loss completely. And play at other CET props isn't totally a benefit to them at Caesar's Palace.
    Who goes to Vegas and is so property loyal that they don't spread it around to varying degrees elsewhere? If future benefits to me are contingent on exclusivity of play, I feel like that game makes poor business sense on their part. Especially in the landscape in Vegas being so competitive.

First Time Staying on the South End. Will I Hear Southern Accents?
  4. engicedave

engicedave VIP Whale

I'm pretty CET loyal.
    I only venture to Bellagio occasionally for a quick hit and run

CET is a lot of options, from Caesars huge to Cromwell intimate, to Harrah's party place and Planet Hollywood's partying.

Lot of good food to great food options as well.

But, and MGM loyalist can say the same for MGM

Caesars has always been good to me, my host is good to me, so I think I can maximize my benefits by concentrating my play with one company.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. azbob

azbob MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Couldn't get into the Paris pool at all last week (I was a guest). Also, for CET have you considered signing up for their branded credit card which will give you status for a year and, hence, no resort fee. Those deals change all the time. You can drop me a note if you like and I can refer you as I don't know if they are offering any bonus for that.

• Wow! Wow! x 1
  6. hattrick225

hattrick225 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ugh..heading there in about a week and a half, and that's what I'm afraid of....

Vegas Vacation 2024
  7. david giusti

david giusti Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have the credit card, but how do you not get resort fees?

8. B T

B T ‍♂️

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't understand where this "no resort fee" offer came from the credit card. The website shows "no resort fee" is not a benefit. I think this is a targeted offer for those who already have the credit card to spend "x" amount to get Diamond. My partner got this offer before but is already Diamond lol

https://d.comenity.net/ac/caesarsrewardsvisa/public/benefits

9. david giusti

david giusti Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah I am not quite Diamond, but I did notice the Vegas VIP thing. I am not sure how you do this? Like can I call the hotel?

10. B T

B T ‍♂️

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I assume you get this by asking the players club desk. Not sure however. If you are planning on going soon then sure call the players club ahead of time to find out if you want.

11. azbob

azbob MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We got that cc years ago so i went back to the rules and I don't see a resort fee reference for the current card.
    I've copied below the MD options in case you are at this level in any of these properties. If so, you can automatically upgrade to Diamond at CET and then have free resort fees.

upload_2020-8-4_20-37-22.png

12. Wes97

Wes97 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The VIP card thing is given to you if you charge at least $10k of things on the credit card during the year. I pay my college football tickets & associated donations with that card plus just normal monthly food/restaurant bills, so I reach that amount pretty easily. It pretty much gives you most of the Diamond status perks except for room/resort fee discounts. So not really that big of a deal, but it is nice not to have to wait in line at restaurants, check-in, or the pool. And the Bonus rewards credits I get for using that card pay for whatever food, room and resort fee charges I usually have at the end of each trip, so it all works out.

So using that credit card (and the resulting Rewards credits from it) means that my usual Vegas trip costs are limited to my airplane ticket and whether I spend on gambling & assorted tips.

• Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.