1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

My good ole Mother

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by Hitmaxbet, Jul 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hitmaxbet

Hitmaxbet MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just had to share this as I think its funny yet probably good on her part...
    My mother said she was out of some things and said not to worry about it she will get it..She's 87 and yes still drives her 1999 Cadillac which she got of of showroom floor and has only 6300 miles on it to her local store..Well make long story short I always stock her up on her juice ,milk ,cottage cheese which she loves..I buy 2 of each and put in fridge so thought i would suprise her while she was sleeping .....Well just got a call on my cell if I still had receipt as 3 out of 6 were opened and she wants to return them...lol....Guess next time I will tell her I opened them for her to make it easier ..We both laughed...

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 5
  2. Joe Strummer

Joe Strummer VIP Whale

I love your post !
    Can I buy her Cadillac when she's done with it ?.....ha ha !
    Classic sales line -
    " Little old Lady used it just to go to the store "
    But
    Don't let her drive too much longer.......we had to take my dad's keys, away.

3. Hitmaxbet

Hitmaxbet MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Lol yes. She still drives like she’s driving her tractor on her land uses both feet when she’s at a stoplight you can feel engine revving then when it turns watch out lol

But yea she knows her keys will be hid soon and keeps telling us u take keys away your out of will. I will let my other brothers and sisters tell her lol

4. joespoolhall

joespoolhall VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    good on you. the nice thing is that somewhere down the road, you'll reflect that you tried to do a small part of what she did for you. it's good feeling. sorry about no caps, i'm on injured reserve.

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.