1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas 1st time user. VERY impressed!!

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Champster1, Jul 14, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Champster1

Champster1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Making plans for October Anniversary trip. Concerned as to whether or not Ill have enough comp rooms for friends and family (anywhere from 6- 8) for that week (10/7-13, 3 daughters, son/daughter in law and brother in law). Thought that id take a look at MYVEGAS , which I probably haven't played since Feb and which I have never cashed out on.

Saw that Mirage was offering 2 comp nights. HMMMM.. Went to "availability calendar". October 9-11 is available (double hmmm). To make the 30 plus mins on the phone with "STELLA" (outstanding customer servant...simply OUTSTANDING) shorter . Let me just say. After she looked me up...found my mlife number (which I didn't know) . signed me up with new password. etc etc BINGO 2 comp room nights offer is in my email. 2 doubles non smoking!!!! Gotta pay resort fee (88.00) for stay, but the room would have cost me 498.00.

Call me a BIIIGGG fan of MYVEGAS. Now I just have to figure out the Binions and Wynn stuff works LOL!

Last edited: Jul 14, 2020
    • Like Like x 5
  2. ACSCLE

ACSCLE Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wynn app is not even worth starting from the beginning at this point. There is no possible way to level up enough to book rooms without paying a significant amount of money. Plus all the time you would need to invest and be lucky enough to have enough gems to book a room to begin with, it's just not worth the hassle now.

If you start on Binion's, you only earn hats (reward currency) for watching ads and then wagering and for doing 3 wheel spins in a day. Winning coins on there to play with is actually disadvantageous because of how the earning algorithm works. As bizarre as it sounds you want to never have any excess coins to play with, you want to go broke every time.

A lot of people talk about how MyVegas is very watered down compared to what it used to be, which seems true, but at least you can earn and redeem rewards without spending anything. Hope you have a nice trip.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Laugh

Laugh VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I second on the Wynn app. I started it right when they made a few bad changes. It's nearly pointless.
    I love when people complain about MyVegas, it's free! You can just not use it, lol. Anyways, great app. Started using it when I turned 21 and went to Vegas for the first time as a real adult.
    While it has made some changes, that's due to it's extreme popularity and it does cost $$.
    Great for a free buffet, room, reduced show prices. Of course this was all post-covid. Lol.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. KKB

KKB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    NICE!
    No, MyVegas isn't what it used to be...nothing is as you can see.
    We are diamond with CET; so our value has gone down a lot over the years.
    But we have gotten over $3K in rooms, shows & meals since it started!
    In June I got a 2 night comp at Bellagio where we had never stayed. (it was fine...)
    I had snagged the free Strip copter ride for our late July trip which we decided to cancel with cases rising.:(
    2 night comp at Aria for a weekend in Oct.
    I use 4 My Konami free plays every trip.
    I had put in under $60 up until Dec. Then I probably put another $50 racking up coins for an NCL cruise...so now I have nearly 3M coins...

• Like Like x 1
  5. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've already stated this numerous times, so I'll keep this one short.

myVegas (Playstudios) is celebrating their eighth anniversary this year. I have been a Level 7 VIP member since at least 2014 (at least that's how far my VIP emails go back, and Justine wasn't my first host), as you can imagine, my lifetime spend is high.

My point is, if you travel to Las Vegas often (since 2014 I average 8-12 times a year), and can justify the expense for playing a Facebook "game", you can actually make it worth your while.

Yes, the awards have devalued over the years, but I can't think of any awards program in which that hasn't. At one time I had enough Delta Airlines mileage for two business class tickets from SFO to Seoul, but in the years that I didn't use them, they devalued by half, (in other words, they were only worth one business class flight when I redeemed them)

If you're interested in my myVegas strategy, I invite you to check out my post:

https://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/index.php?threads/my-playstudios-strategy-or-how-i-ended-up-with-3300-in-mlife-fp.166708/

Last edited: Jul 18, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
  6. Champster1

Champster1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Dailun.....wHEN I GO TO YOUR LINK ...I have story about Multi Online Battle arena game. Am I on the right link?? My sister Flowers swears by you!

Last edited: Jul 18, 2020
  7. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hmmmm. Which link?

Swears by me, or swears at me??? Either way, it's probably me . . . . :)

8. Init2winit

Init2winit Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wynn app is still good. $200 for 2 nights (cheaper with discounted iTunes gift cards) and you can book multiple times in a 180 day window. There are numerous strategies to earn gems though fewer are being shared now due to the developers closing all the loopholes that gets discussed in various private Facebook groups. Wynn rooms are superb and made my trip a lot more fun even though I’m used to getting comp rooms at Caesars. Once buffet rewards are back the value will be even better.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. B T

B T ‍♂️

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It is easy to trash Wynn Slots app (changing the rules leaves us sour I know) but the above post is true. Good luck spending $200 on in person Wynn slots and getting comp rooms at the Wynn lol Also no resort fee for Wynn slot app comp rooms (saves $50/night).

It is still worthwhile if you are a gambler and know the coin in required to get comped rooms at the Wynn (also worthwhile if you know the dollar value of booking a room there is) so an unbiased person would without a doubt analyze the data and say heck yes especially if you can get more than 2 separate nights redeemed using the Wynn slots app. The first booking will pay itself off so this notion of not worthwhile just doesn't hold. You can make an argument that it isn't worth while for some people at the moment because they can't milk even more +EV but that is reaching spoiled with comp rewards territory.

I would also try Binion's/4 Queens app. Any little downtime you have should be spend on the app. I literally take a minute or two to collect my Binion's/4 Queens coins and ads every 2-3 hours. I don't play my coins down until I watched enough ads for a month then I have enough to play and rack up hats which in return can be redeemed for rewards. Try this method which isn't difficult and you will very well have some more comps for when you go in October. Binion's Cafe is great and so is Chicago Brewery for some grub.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. B T

B T ‍♂️

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Also @Champster1 enjoy MyVEGAS while it lasts when it comes to weekend comp rooms. Prior to shutdown they have been consistently lacking weekend comps. Usually only offered in Nov/Dec slow periods. I would take advantage of the open comp room calendars that MyVegas is offering while it lasts. Just booked Bellagio for a family member. Will be there in October also but for my sisters wedding :). They didn't offer Bellagio rooms previously for several years so that is a great opportunity.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.