1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Has anyone received their show cancellation refunds yet?

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by miniwhale, Apr 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bubbakitty

bubbakitty Doing retirement again and happily so....

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We had Buddy Guy ticket for March in austin. Rescheduled at a later day. Yikes. Offer through email was immediate refund or credit. We took refund to visa. JUST got confirmation on July’s statement.
    They did ask us to wait a minimum 30 days for processing. Glad to be out of it actually as I saw bankruptcy in futuristic terms but still less than 100% return. (= return).

2. hattrick225

hattrick225 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had Sting tickets for next month through TM. Received an email notification about it being rescheduled for May, 2021, and I took the refund option. It was refunded back to my card, and took about a month. What sucks is they didn't refund the entire amount I paid. There must have been fee involved, because it was short about $20. I hate TM!! :grrr::grrr::grrr:

Vegas Vacation 2024
  3. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I received my Sting refund on June 23rd but I got the full amount. It was credited to the CC I use with a small limit for Vegas only trips, so now I have a negative amount on my card of almost $900. Time to charge that puppy for necessities of up to $900 so that I'm not continuing to float the credit card company a $900 loan!

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. ronc

ronc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A month and a half later, they have still not rescheduled the George Strait shows planned in Vegas. Four shows on the calendar on his website and two of them were rescheduled fairly quickly for next year--US Bank Stadium in Minneapolis and Notre Dame Stadium. At this point, I find it ridiculous that they have not rescheduled or canceled the shows and offered refunds. It isn't like the guy had to reschedule 100 dates like some tours are having to do.

I am a huge George Strait fan but the combination of a phone-it-in setlist complete with a song length commercial for a product in February and this annoyance have taken some of the luster off the desire to see him at this point.

I am 100% sure that will go away and I will want to see him again soon once we have concerts again....

5. Gaggles

Gaggles VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Right?!? How can Ticket Master not be reigned in??? They are like the frikking mob with the vig and lack of competition.

I Like to Drink and Gamble
    • Like Like x 1
  6. bubbakitty

bubbakitty Doing retirement again and happily so....

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Saw where Jacksonville Jaguars were going to limit seating to 25% and would work with Ticketmaster to configure seats????? Why not get a high school or junior college student with a compass draw a bunch of circles with a radius of 6’ ? It’s not rocket science but simple math if the formula is 6’ apart.
    It was not as simple before the internet to get tickets. One had to have a “dr’s appointment “ or something to go and stand in line at the box office for the betterment of all.....limit 8 tickets.
    But it was also easier to be refunded and avoid the ever increasing handling and processing fees.
    Many times, easier has a price tag.

• Like Like x 1
  7. JSR1968

JSR1968 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It took me 90+ days to get a refund from Ticketmaster for a cancelled show.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.