1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Because *I* have gone insane? Caesars Palace / Bellagio 7/2 - 7/7 2020

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by MCann, Jul 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MCann

MCann I can't complain, but sometimes I still do...

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We did a $40 low limit group pull at Wynn. Cashed out 12 cents. Just got home to Caesars. But we did get one very mediocre Dancing Drums Explosion free spin bonus. A good time was had by all participants. And we only lost $20 each.

• Like Like x 9
  2. Multifarious5

Multifarious5 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

@luck.ofthe.draw you look BEAUTIFUL! Very Rita Hayworth to @MCann 's Frank Sinatra/Dean Martin old world elegance. LOVE it. And my favorite? Rita Hayworth with a HUGE hunking piece of meat, but held oh-so delicately. And I am LOVING the Fred Flintstone ribeye. You could be a picture on a Cosmo brochure!

Love the report MCannn.... but then I always love your reports. Thank you both for sharing, and letting us get our Vegas trip through your foodie and libations' adventure.... Have a BLAST!

Last edited: Jul 3, 2020
    • Like Like x 7
    • Love Love x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. JaDubya

JaDubya High Roller? Nah...just a Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was hoping for a different barbeque picture

• Funny Funny x 7
  4. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    • Love Love x 2
  5. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    +1 what @Multifarious5 said in every respect. :)

• Love Love x 4
  6. Johnzimbo

Johnzimbo VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, if I ever go to prison I am gonna need a poster of this to block my escape tunnel

Annual me and Pete
    • Funny Funny x 2
  7. luck.ofthe.draw

luck.ofthe.draw VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Multi you are always so fuckin' sweet, thank youuuu!!! :love: The rib was huge. I shredded it without utensils because well, I could. The BBQ sauce was sweet and spicy, but gooood.

Aww thank you Flowers!! :oops:
    You're great! :love:

• Like Like x 4
    • Love Love x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. MCann

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Played at Harrah's for a while this morning because they had the closest comp red bull to Octavius tower. Still smells but not nearly as bad, in my opinion.

1 craps table running, $15 between 7 and 8 AM.

Headed over to Cosmo soon for wicked Spoon and free play.

Low rolled a while at Harrahs and $100 lasted a decently long time, left with $33.

20200703_074512.jpg 20200703_074951.jpg 20200703_080911.jpg 20200703_082559.jpg 20200703_083548.jpg 20200703_084818.jpg 20200703_084826.jpg 20200703_084830.jpg

• Like Like x 11
  9. MCann

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They were on par with MGM, if not better, at being cautious and enforcing rules. CET has been much more strict these last couple of days than it sounds like they have been the first couple weeks.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. seviay

seviay High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    @luck.ofthe.draw that's a great dress! Continued fun and luck to both of you

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  11. MCann

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Pro tip, diamond checkin didnt give me any waters at checkin. I just stopped by this morning to ask for some and was told they are not giving them out now. I guess that's only safe if it comes from a CW?!?

• Wow! Wow! x 5
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. MCann

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Another pro tip: were on 65 in Octavius. The ice machine is off but had an out of order sticker on it. Just checked and 64 is up and running, so apparently not shut down for beer virus, just broken. Also floor 65 is apparently where all the people in town for the marijuana convention are staying. The hallways have had an overwhelmingly pungent aroma of mara-joo-wanna the whole time we've been here so far, and at all hours.

• Wow! Wow! x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  13. Kachow

Kachow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I forgot to mention that at Wynn as well. We were on a smoking floor and the smell of high quality bud was pretty aromatic and strong everytime we got off the elevator. We don’t mind at all but have noticed the same thing at Encore on smoking floors. It’s kind of funny because you really don’t smell a lot of cigarette smoke on those floors but the sticky icky always comes through. I have not noticed the same thing on our penthouse floor at Bellagio, although I am unsure if their smoking is divided up by floors or not here. I know the regular rooms are now 100% non smoking.

• Wow! Wow! x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Kachow

Kachow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I’m interested to see what your take on Wicked Spoon is, we may try that while we are staying at Cosmo.

• Like Like x 1
  15. MCann

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No wait for a cab this morning at Caesars Palace. We also did not have to wait at all leaving Wynn last night, but they definitely didnt have a line like this, which was before 9AM.

20200703_085721.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  16. MCann

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have sorta low expectations, but if they give us the tier BOGO, it's a good deal on trying it out. Plus between the two if us we have way more than enough RC there to cover it several times over. Either way, I wont be disappointed I suppose.

Oh and in terms of the smoke, the entire Octavius tower is non smoking except maybe the $35,000 per night villas at the bottom.

• Like Like x 1
    • Wow! Wow! x 1
  17. MCann

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wicked spoon is a little limited but looks pretty close to normal. Not bad so far. Round 1 for me is Nutella toast, a fruit cup, and an acai berry parfait. Glass of OJ. Oh, and they DID honor the BOGO for Sterling and up. Which is great because $36ea seems a little steep for breakfast, for me. But it be fair, they do have crab legs n shit, so it's not Denny's.
    20200703_102432.jpg

20200703_102440.jpg

Round 1 was acai berry parfait - it was top notch with a very flavorful vanilla yogurt. A summer fruit cup, decent quality produce, nothing weird done to it. And nutella toast with banana and raspberry on it. The flavor was very good but mine was a little on the chewy side like it has been sitting a little too long.

20200703_103013.jpg

Round 2 is a chicken apple sausage, bacon, some hash browns with some sort of cheese in em, and a scrambled eggs in a jar with chives and creme fraiche

20200703_104942.jpg

Last edited: Jul 3, 2020
    • Like Like x 13
    • Love Love x 2
  18. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for all of the great photos too! I love that Dragon Link game with the flags and the volcano LL game! :)

• Like Like x 2
  19. Drewby2b

Drewby2b Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    @MCann will you ask if they are still doing 1/2 Wicked spoon with sterling card for solo diners (as opposed to BOGO). I had heard they were allowing that at some point in the past

20. MCann

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They did; I am sterling and used the BOGO, then paid for the other with resort credit, so it was free for 2, which was a great deal!

Edit - sorry, was walking and missed that you asked about for solo. I already left long ago but accidentally left with a voucher so I'll ask if I remember when ever I go cash my voucher

• Like Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.