1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Caesars Palace equivalent to Cromwell Luxury King?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by greid4, Jun 26, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greid4

greid4 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Any idea what Caesar's Palace would consider an equivalent to a Cromwell Luxury King Room? Had a comped room at The Cromwell that just got bumped over to CP.

2. fugsworth

fugsworth VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm sure there's not a standard answer, and it will depend on (what they have available/your play level/the mood of the desk clerk that day).

EDC
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Will also depend on hich CP towers are open when you take your trip

I Need Spa
  4. B T

B T ‍♂️

Trips to Las Vegas:
    All CP towers are open minus NOBU. I have confirmed this so has many people that stayed at Caesars which is good news because we now have the pick of the litter.

I think you should have no problem getting the pick of any non suite rooms if you check in via Diamond check in. Are you a Diamond member? @greid4

I was told the highest Diamond check in may upgrade to before having to call a host are the Augustus Fountain View Rooms and Palace Studio Suite which just has larger bathrooms. If you get a room at the Octavius, Augustus, or Palace Tower then I would prefer those rooms compared to Cromwell or any other. They are 500+ sq ft with spa tubs.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. B T

B T ‍♂️

Trips to Las Vegas:
    To sum up is that I wouldn't worry about being put in a lower tier room such as Forum, or Julius tower rooms. If that is where they have you just politely ask if you can be moved to any of the towers I mentioned above.

• Love Love x 1
  6. Paul K

Paul K VIP

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It would be one of the good towers.

7. vegasvstr

vegasvstr VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Could be any king room.
    I'd call and see if they can nail it down, have an idea of what you might want before calling if they give options.

8. subafrk

subafrk Longing to be sipping a Scotch at the Cromwell...

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I also had this happen today and am a bit sad. I figure that I’ll probably end up in an Augustus room.

9. RIRugrat

RIRugrat Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had an Octavious Room booked until I rebooked this week and all I could get was a Julius/Forum room (Friday night comp was the issue)

I chose Julius but hoping I can change it upon check in. Will be a step down from the Cosmo Terrace Studio we are checking out of

Chris

10. greid4

greid4 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    BT. Thanks for the info. Luckily Im diamond so I'd guess that will help.

Subarfk. Good luck!

• Like Like x 1
  11. B T

B T ‍♂️

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So they reassigned your room before check in? There’s plenty of room occupancy to allow to get moved at check in. When are you going?

12. B T

B T ‍♂️

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have never been rejected at Diamond check in for a comp upgrade (never gone during times like NYE or 4th of July however). I would definitely ask for your comp upgrade and just have like 2 or 3 alternative rooms you would like. Good luck and keep us posted

13. Southpaw33

Southpaw33 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just checked in this week at ceasars and diamond check in had no problem getting my Augustus fountain view room. Hopefully you get the same. They are the best non-suite rooms/views IMO

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. dankyone

dankyone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If your ADT is strong enough to get a room comp at Cromwell, they will put you in a good tower at CP. I’m almost always pre blocked into Augustus fountain view no matter which tower I booked originally. These rooms are much bigger and nicer than standard rooms at Cromwell.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Hogman

Hogman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    IMO any room at Caesars is at least as good as Cromwell and most likely Much nicer.

• Like Like x 1
  16. RIRugrat

RIRugrat Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Checking into Caesars on Thursday July 9th for 2 nights

Chris

17. greid4

greid4 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We'll see. I'm supposed to have an email with new room assignments by tomorrow at the latest, but I'll definitely hit the Diamond Check-In up for an upgrade.

18. MCann

MCann I can't complain, but sometimes I still do...

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is a tricky question, because in terms of size and amenities, Julius is about equivalent, but in comp value, you'd most likely get one of the 3 good towers, any of which is a significantly larger and nicer room than a Cromwell King. Plus being diamond will help. But my available comp options at CP just significantly decreased for the 4th weekend so they must be very full. That probably coincided with them moving people over from Cromwell I hope, but I am booked on a 5 night comp in Octavius including the holiday weekend, and I now have no rooms comped for those dates, and they want to charge over $200 for a forum tower room.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. greid4

greid4 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, it must be filling up pretty quick. I'm showing no full comps for the 3 days now (July 4th would be paid). I'll update when they email me with the tentative room type assignment.

20. subafrk

subafrk Longing to be sipping a Scotch at the Cromwell...

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Honestly, I kind of want to try a different room. I always stay in a Augustus/Octavius, what would be the next best option? My comp calendar shows Nobu available, has anyone stayed there? In reality, the room size looks to be the most comparable to Cromwell, lol. I was thinking about changing over to Harrah's, but it looks like they are booked for Saturday night.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.