1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

July CET offers

Discussion in 'Comps' started by HardEight44, Jun 14, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HardEight44

HardEight44 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Apple product playup offer just dropped! That is a good one!!

2. LB9

LB9 PH Blackjack Degen

Trips to Las Vegas:
    @HardEight44 Definitely agree.

I checked this morning and another, new dining credit was posted too which goes into August 27th. Seems like in the next week or two August offers will be out, and so far they seem to indeed be getting better (for July that is).

3. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah I got that one. I'd take the freeplay.

$200 FP to walk in the door or
    $400 FP for 1,000 TCs or
    $1,000 FP for 2,500 TCs or
    $1,500 FP for 5,000 TCs

I put the "ors" in there because I don't think the FP levels are separate. Ie. you don't get $400 for 1,000 TCs and another $1,000 for 2,500 TCs. The offer references a "Welcome Letter" for the terms.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  5. JulianC

JulianC Amateur

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The tiers in the Apple offer perfectly align with daily TC bonuses. That should provide some insight into how ADT (or, for CET, market daily value) factors into the initial level into which one falls for these kinds of offers. A heavy VP player earning just over 1k TC each day (to get the TC bonus) would probably be getting the iPod / $200 FP base offer.

6. vegasvstr

vegasvstr VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The marketing dept is busy.
    (No mention of fireworks)

Independence Day Celebration offer
    • Complimentary accommodations for up to 5 nights, July 2 – July 6, at your choice of one participating Caesars Rewards® resort
    • $200 in Resort Credit
    • One complimentary entry into the drawing for a chance to win one of three 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 RST pickup trucks
    • One additional drawing entry for every 25 Tier Credits earned July 2 - July 5

7. ebonecapone

ebonecapone Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wish I got the July Apple offer. I got a google echo offer lol.

8. gked

gked Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi, don't want to hijack thread but have a newbie question.

I've been going to Vegas for years but only get over once every 18 months or so as I live in Scotland. While I gamble pretty regularly when there (mainly slots $3-4 a spin) it was only on the last trip in July '19 that I signed up for rewards cards for Caesars (diamond through status match) and Wynn.

Came back and got pretty regular offers from both for a couple of months 3/4 nights $200FP. Still getting Wynn offers (300FP and buffet sun-thu) but CET have dried up. Maybe my fault as I spread betting around too much inc. at Cosmo and MGM where I didn't bother with cards and didn't maximise CET play (stupid, I know).

Have a five night trip booked In Nov (13-18) - and can get every CET property comped apart from Caesars (around 100 as weekend nightsn free) but no offers of free play or other add ons.. Wynn offers for Nov not out yet but likely to be sun-thu.

Should I call in? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Stay lucky!

9. vegasvstr

vegasvstr VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    @gked If you like Cosmo you might email them your Wynn offers and ask if they can match/comp a room. (See Cosmo welcome offer thread )
    Can't hurt to call, but Caesars Palace/NOBU has the highest comp. value for CET. If you have someone staying with you that has a CET card you could try adding their number in when search in the app/website to see if it lowers the CP weekends.
    I find CP overhyped, also you will have to play more there to cover the comp/future offers versus other CET properties.

10. gked

gked Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the advice. Love the Cosmo and have never stayed - will give it a go.

• Like Like x 1
  11. vegas superfan

vegas superfan VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have an offer that comes with free play

In addition, I have "stay with us and you also get...." for a different amount of free play

Do I get both?

12. stlguy197239

stlguy197239 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have a July offer for the 20th-26th and I would get an iPad Air or $400 in FP. If I get 2500 TC in those 5 days (which seems really easy to hit) it would upgrade to a Macbook Air 13" or $1000 FP and if I get to 5000 TC it would upgrade to a Macbook Pro 13" or $1500 FP.

13. greekjim

greekjim King Gyro

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got this same exact offer

14. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oh, should be easy to hit, the problem could be "how much would it COST you to hit . . . . ?"

The questions would be:

1)Do you have the discipline to LIMIT your gaming to 500 TC a day for 5 consecutive days? (I know that I don't, because I could do 500TC in about 15-30 MIN)
    2)The iPad Air is about $400-500 online
    3)They don't publish the specs on either the Macbook Air or Macbook Pro, so equating them to loss values (what it would cost to buy outright) is difficult.

15. stlguy197239

stlguy197239 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oh, I am not going to Vegas in July for two reasons - 1) still don't think it's safe enough and 2) it's the middle of the desert in July. I was just pointing out the offers are coming in now. This one, along with the mattress one, hit my inbox over the weekend.

I am sure these are vouchers for the lower end models of each and that you could upgrade on your own dime in the store if you wanted to.

16. DaiLun

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Macbooks and iPads ARE NOT upgradeable. Even at the store.

17. stlguy197239

stlguy197239 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    iPads most certainly are. The voucher could be for a 32GB or 16GB ipad and you may want a 128GB or 256GB. There is a vast difference in costs. Not 100% about the Macbooks but I assume they have memory differences too.

18. vegasvstr

vegasvstr VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Current iPads and MacBooks memory can't be physically upgraded as RAM is soldered in.
    I've only seen CET gifts shipped directly.
    Apple gift offer terms don't sound flexible.

...Gift item will be delivered within 8 – 10 weeks from conclusion of promotion. Guests will need to inspect the shipped item within fourteen (14) days of receiving to confirm received item is free of damages. Replacements for damaged items will not be sent out after fourteen (14) days. Pictures of gifts are for informational purposes only and may not depict the exact gift awarded. Gift item may be substituted with a similar item of equal or lesser value. The reward chosen at time of booking (gift or free play) will be the only available reward at the time of redemption. Exchanges for rewards will not be permitted...

Last edited: Jun 22, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. DaiLun

Trips to Las Vegas:
    1)I have participated in these events before, and the rule is "what you are offered is what you get"
    2)as @vegasvstr stated above, all Macs are soldered together. What you buy is what you get.

The only alternative that I have found is sell it on Craigslist/eBay and use the cash to buy what you want.

20. FABismonte

FABismonte Tell my wife I am "about even."

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think a more accurate description is "what CET is able to buy in bulk discount, is what you get."

You can usually count on CET to ship the most stripped down version of any appliance that still fits the description. I would not put it past CET to ship Apple products made several years ago as part of the promo since there was no model year specified.

This does not mean one should opt for free play over a laptop if you would want it anyway. One disadvantage to me of free play is I am prone to keep playing it until I lose it.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.