1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Go to Vegas during Free Laughlin Flight Package?

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by journaljim, Jun 13, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. journaljim

journaljim Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    tldr version - we have a free flight package for Laughlin next Thur-Monday booked on my diamond card and were planning a day trip to Vegas but decided to book a comp night at Flamingo Saturday on my wife's gold card. Any experience working the system like this?

Worst case scenario we have to pay for the Flamingo room? Disaster case scenario they kick us out of our Laughlin room, sell our stuff and make us walk back to Illinois?

Long version - We had a weekend booked in May that was obviously cancelled. These Laughlin flight packages have never really appealed to us because, duh, Vegas! But next weekend, 6/19-6/21 we were supposed to go to an annual music festival which is also cancelled. Our heartbreak over missing that and already having the time off from work cleared made us look again at a Laughlin package - four nights and airfare for a total of $60 and it's solstice so sure. Let's go. We initially thought about renting a car for a day trip to Vegas but after seeing all the reports of people having fun, Lori thought we'd better get a room so first we booked at a Hilton but then she checked her offers and is apparently comped for Saturday night at the dirty bird and then driving back to Laughlin Sunday and flying home Monday.-

This probably won't turn into my first-ever live report but I will certainly post updates post-adventure.

• Like Like x 2
  2. JuliaNPete

JuliaNPete Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We've spent a night in Vegas on almost every Laughlin junket we've taken on comps so no worries.
    It's a waste of a free plane ride to southern Nevada not to! :)
    We are curious how poor little Laughlin is doing, so please report back!

• Like Like x 1
  3. journaljim

journaljim Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    @JuliaNPete Whew! Thank you so much. Just reserved the car and can't wait. First time to Laughlin so will definitely report back.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Stilly

Stilly Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm going on the Laughlin flight next month with my brother. We're going to rent a car and go check out the Hoover Dam, then head on up to Vegas for the night. I didn't think about booking at a different Caesar's property and problems that might cause. Maybe I'll just book one night on the Wynn App.

• Like Like x 1
  5. NittyOne

NittyOne VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    +1 like to see how Laughlin is doing.

• Like Like x 1
  6. monkey

monkey Low-Roller

I’ve taken 4 junkets to Harrahs Laughlin and taken a room comp at Paris for a night each time without issue.

• Like Like x 1
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.