1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Rose Rabbit Lie VS The MayFair Supper Club

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by marya, Jun 11, 2020.

?

Rose Rabbit Lie VS The Mayfair Supper Club

1. Rose Rabbit Lie

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. May Fair supper club

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marya

marya Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello,

I am looking into reservations at a supper Club while in Vegas for My husbands Birthday. I am wondering if anyone has been to both the Mayfair Supper Club and Rose Rabbit Lie.. I am so torn between the two, I like the Mayfair since you can also see the fountains while dining which I think will be a great experience. However we have always stayed at the Cosmopolitan and wanted to try Rose Rabbit Lie, also it would be closer just incase we have a couple to many :) Would any one know what the dress code is for both and if one is more laid back then the other?
    Thank you so much for you input.

2. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The dress code for Mayfair Supper Club is "smart chic".
    MSC.jpg

3. marya

marya Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What the heck does Smart Chic mean?? Business casual or is it more of a hipster attire?

4. luck.ofthe.draw

luck.ofthe.draw VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would call and verify what their dress code is.

At Rose.Rabbit they want you to look nice, but I've gone in there with a nice pair of dark jeans and a business casual top (I'm a chick) and didn't have issues. I think they just don't want you being superrrr casual.

Rose.Rabbit, in my experience, is good for small plates, a snack, or a nice dinner. Or just dessert!!!

Bellagio's supper club is on my list too. I'd say that could be fun for dinner with the fountain view!

• Like Like x 2
  5. aeb

aeb Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife and I dined at Mayfair in January. I wore dress jeans and an untucked button down shirt. Wife wore a short dress. We were dressed as well or more so than most. The same outfits you would wear to most Vegas restaurants are perfectly fine.

6. Boogaloo

Boogaloo Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Keep in mind too that the entertainment at the Mayfair has been curbed down due to the pandemic restrictions, while Rose.Rabbit.Lie is not even open yet and we don't know how different it will be once it does open up.

For me the live entertainment justifies paying the higher prices for food and drink, so that might be something you want to consider as well.

7. dankyone

dankyone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It means don’t be that guy who shows up in a tank top and flip flops. This is a fine dining establishment at Bellagio, not McDonalds.

Smart chic to me means they would prefer you don’t wear your 80s dad uniform either, and would appreciate an effort to be somewhat stylish, but they aren’t going to turn you away.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  8. redfury

redfury Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anything decent as in not a tank top or sport shorts you’ll be fine. I really really liked Rose Rabbit Lie. Mayfair is still on my list to try

9. Mzctbb

Mzctbb Life is a garden...dig it!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So you're saying my avatar and hero...Joe Dirt-tay will most likely not be dress appropriately for either of these establishments! Damn...that sucks!

10. redfury

redfury Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Maybe not appropriate, but fun indeed. I’ll take fun over appropriate

11. marya

marya Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you guys!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.