1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bad hair days ahead!

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by Turtleman, Mar 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flyguyfl

flyguyfl MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not just humans.

doggrommers.gif

bobcat.gif

mccat.gif

2. Valgal

Valgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Got my hair cut/styled today. She had to fix my bangs that i had messed up. The salon was back to normal and everything I hoped it would be.

3. fasbman

fasbman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just got back from my first haircut since early January. Other than I wish that I had more hair on top, and much less of it was white, it looks great! I was lucky to get an appointment. She was booked through July, since there was so much pent up demand (in Texas they opened up salons about three weeks ago).

I made sure to give her an extra large tip, because: a) I'm sure she needed it and b) I was already looking like "Doc Brown" in "Back to the Future", so she really earned it!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Julie888

Julie888 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They opened up in BC about a week ago. I got on the list & was in on Saturday. It was efficient, everyone wears masks (provided) & she managed to fix what I’d done with thinning shears. My next appointment is booked.

DH’s barber shop opened yesterday & even being there well before opening, the line was across the parking lot. Our desperate neighbour tried in the late afternoon and the lineup was just as long. I convinced DH that he should check out one of those fast clip places. They’d just opened too and people didn’t know so he got an appointment. Any haircut is better than none.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.