1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bellagio cabana??

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Mysticstang, May 24, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mysticstang

Mysticstang Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So anyone ever get a cabana at the Bellagio?? We have had one at the mirage but I’m booking on at the Bellagio incase the mirage isn’t open in July but I don’t understand the difference in pricing between the couple different ones

2. redfury

redfury Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Following as I’m currently deciding between Bellagio and Venetian. Looking for early June cabana pool and cocktails

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. NotFromConcentrate

NotFromConcentrate It’s a Cassowary :)

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Paging @Vegasworm , who I know has done Bellagio cabanas at least twice.

Jul 17 to ??? - Amtrak from Chicago to AZ... Laughlin, Vegas & More!
    • Agree Agree x 4
  4. Kachow

Kachow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. joehypnosis

joehypnosis Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They've given them more exotic names, but in general there are the regular cabanas and the less expensive Spa tower cabanas. The spa tower cabanas are actually built into the building, vs. the other cabanas which are the freestanding "tent" type cabana. The spa tower cabanas generally get less sun. They are not around main pool.

The Mirage cabanas are right on top of each other with little privacy, compared to Bellagio cabanas. The Mirage cabanas were smaller than the Bellagio cabanas, but more expensive than Bellagio.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Vegasworm

Vegasworm Finger Clicker Extraordinaire

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for calling me out on this one @notfromconcentrate. I haven't logged on for a while, and I saw your alert when I did. Quarantine life has gotten busy for us as we tackle home stuff. Sadly, Vegas has fallen off of our radar until next summer at the earliest, so I've not been on VMB much since canceling this year's trips. :(

I responded to this thread last year that @Kachow included. Lots of helpful info from others too. Good thread!

I will add a link tomorrow to last year's trip report that included our third and favorite cabana at Bellagio. I can't maneuver that from my phone, so I'll do it from my laptop in the morning.

We've loved all of our cabana experiences at Bellagio! I definitely recommend it!

Vegasworm

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Vegasworm

Vegasworm Finger Clicker Extraordinaire

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I swiped from my trip reports that included our Bellagio cabana visits. I think I linked to the correct page, but you may have to scroll down.

Cabana #1 (2014) - https://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/index.php?threads/2014-trip-report-vegasworms-40th-birthday-09-13-09-21-bellagio-golden-nugget.172865/page-3

Cabana #2 (2018) - https://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/index.php?threads/live-6-30-7-6-vegasworm-v-do-sin-city-sans-kids-speakeasies-group-slot-pulls-bellagio-aria.152756/page-15

Cabana #3 (2019) - https://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/index.php?threads/vegasworm-v-and-a-20th-anniversary-4-hotels-slots-cocktails-sir-paul-live-6-23-7-1.163406/page-24

The cabana in 2019 was a Florence Cabana and was our favorite one so far. It doesn't get the sun like the others which was fine by us, but we loved the built in feel of it.

Oh man, I'll take any of our Las Vegas cabana visits now...even the one at Excalibur. LOL. Our community pools are still closed and the opening guidelines don't look fun. Going to be a long, hot summer. :(

Cheers to all of you going to Sin City this summer!

Vegasworm

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Kachow

Kachow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    great stuff @Vegasworm based on your latest trip report you linked And picturesI have changed my cabana reservation to the one you had from your 2019 trip!

• Love Love x 1
  9. tornadobox

tornadobox High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We did the Cypress cabana at Bellagio a couple of years ago.

We liked it better than our cabana at Aria.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.