1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Caesars Rewards Credits to pay resort fees?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by warmsun, May 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. warmsun

warmsun Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Going to Vegas in July. Logged into Caesar's Rewards site and viewed my standard "3 night comp" offers had limited availability for the dates I wanted. So I went to the General Caesars Palace website and logged in, went to the calendar and saw a lot more options and put in for 4 nights. Site says all comped. Looked good to me so I booked it (cheaper than the Rewards site offer anyways)

Questions - Would I be able to use my Rewards Credits to offset the resort fees (and should I)? I am actually not planning to do a HUGE amount of gambling there and don't really care about future offers that much. I have other properties (MGM and V/P) that I more regularly go to (and get free offers from)- I just have about $300-400 in Rewards Credits that have been sitting around I'm looking to use up.

Any suggestions / advice?

2. Southpaw33

Southpaw33 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes you can use them for hotel fees. Since you have other options in the future there is no reason not to use them to cover costs.

• Like Like x 2
  3. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    AFAIK, RCs can be used for resort fees.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, I do this regularly at Paris. On check out morning, I go to the CR desk or call from my room and they pay the uncomped amount on my bill with my RCs.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. warmsun

warmsun Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Very much appreciate the help, folks! Now I just gotta survive the 4 hr plane ride and try no catch "the Corona"!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.