1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Caesars Diamond/Laurel Lounges?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by WHITEJACKET73, May 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WHITEJACKET73

WHITEJACKET73 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone have any information as to when CET will open their Diamond lounges? I have a 4 night stay booked at Caesars Palace in mid July. I don't imagine that they will be serving their usual buffet...such as it was. I'm just wondering what changes are in store for the lounges, given the new "reality".

2. texascane

texascane High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not sure about Vegas, but I was in Biloxi this past weekend and their lounge was closed.

3. skyscanner

skyscanner MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When they closed the lounge at Flamingo, they gave 10$ in food and beverage credit per night to the Diamonds who lodged in the hotel. I expect them to do the same until the lounges reopen.

• Like Like x 1
  4. twiley17

twiley17 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'd be fine with no food, but cocktails are a must.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Wow! Wow! x 1
  5. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think that is a big assumption. This is an entirely different situation.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Mad Dog

Mad Dog Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    With the possible exception of the sovern nation locations Lounge opening appears to be based on the State guidelines. For example Mississippi Is not allowing lounges to open in phase I, perhaps they will allow it in phase II. Cherokee quietly opened the lounge for drinks only.

I have a reservation for the 4th of July in Tunica and for Labor Day at Paris LV. I am hopeful that the lounges, spas and pools will all be allowed to reopen by then.

7. grosx2

grosx2 Have fun storming the castle!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'll go a step further and say I'd prefer no food, as it will eliminate the group of patrons who create the large lines when hot food is served...

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 3
  8. LvBlitzforce

LvBlitzforce VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    10000% this.

Actually i could see them doing that when they first try to open back up, we can only hope lol.

• Like Like x 3
  9. Paul K

Paul K VIP

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Per Caesars the Laurel Lounge won't be open June 4th. They are waiting to see what happens before reopening them.

If you want them open, say so. Flood Facebook and Twitter with that sentiment.

If a company realizes enough business is lost because an amenity is missing, they'll bring it back.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. B T

B T ‍♂️

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Side news is that I received this generic message from Flamingo and CP saying Laurel Lounges not available initially but stay tuned for further information regarding that. However they will have video poker bars activated for play. I am hoping Diamond members can at least get free drinks flashing their cards if they wish not to play VP at bar top. I enjoy this experience so I will play.

1cpflamingo vp.JPG

• Informative Informative x 2
  11. B T

B T ‍♂️

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree! I am hoping at least have the Diamond Happy Hour such as Flamingo was having at the Patio Bar prior to closing. Especially since buffet style serving won't be available for current phase reopening. Flood their social media if there is no news on opening day. It is the consumers right to show feedback.

• Like Like x 1
  12. greekjim

greekjim King Gyro

Trips to Las Vegas:
    After trying the food offerings at the Paris diamond lounge for the first time last year, I am good with just having drinks offered at them

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. EastCoastVegasFan!

EastCoastVegasFan! VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I haven’t read too much on them, but I hope they don’t get phased out like buffets. I really enjoy the Diamond Lounges in Vegas, and they’re even better in Atlantic City! I will eventually call/email Caesars and inquire, but wondering if anyone had information to share.

July 19th - July 24th
  14. 3544quebec

3544quebec High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have noticed chickens all over the country strutting around without fear and flapping their wings with gay abandon

• Funny Funny x 5
  15. RingofFire

RingofFire Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No problem without the food.....just open the bar and a place to relax. This is probably one of the perks that keeps me at Caesars. Have a trip planned for late June and I hope to see them open by then.

• Agree Agree x 3
  16. hotreds

hotreds Illegitimi non carborundum!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Let's face it- no resort fee and lounges are the two main perks of being a Diamond. If one goes away, that's a pretty big loss!

• Agree Agree x 8
  17. DJP

DJP Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'd include line-skipping privileges, especially at hotel check-in, among the top perks of Diamond, but otherwise agree.

I understand the buffet-style food being an issue with current standards, but hopefully they open the lounges soon (with limited capacity) for cocktails. On the other hand, a lot of the non-Vegas properties aren't allowed to comp drinks, so if there's no food and no free drinks, those lounges don't serve a lot of purpose. Hopefully they can adapt, have an employee serve food rather than self-service, and keep things clean.

• Agree Agree x 4
  18. hotreds

hotreds Illegitimi non carborundum!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does make me wonder if the drink(pop) stations in Indiana will be gone. Kinda liked to get a drink whenever i wanted w/o having to deal with a server.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. greekjim

greekjim King Gyro

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yea fountain drinks may be a problem. I know places like Culver’s, they serve drinks from behind the counter now. Before they had soda fountains out front

20. grosx2

grosx2 Have fun storming the castle!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think it's safe to say you can say goodbye to those...

• Agree Agree x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.