1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wynn Slots A Fool and Her $ are soon parted

Discussion in 'Wynn Slots' started by Ezzy711, May 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ezzy711

Ezzy711 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is just a venting session with people who understand. I’m not bashing them for their rules, etc. nobody made me do anything.

I had played this app when it first started but when I didn’t have enough gems for 2 nights on my last trip In of 2019, I stopped playing. Too much trouble to check in for 1 night. I broke the piggy bank twice early on, no big deal.

Now that I’m planning a trip for September I looked and saw I had 9k in gems. I have comps of 4 nights at MB and 2 at PH and thought it might be worth the effort to swap PH for the Wynn. Starting at zero was difficult but I had some iTunes gift cards so made small purchases here and there. Finally got past 0 and on to 1. Saw some deals for the holiday weekend and took the plunge on a $30 deal thinking I might make it to 2 by next week. Difficult to pull the trigger but it was money already in my iTunes so no big deal. Well, when I started rapidly losing those chips, which was unusual I started feeling stupid. But I was almost to the next level, I’ll hang out. I checked the tab on rooms and then saw now need to get to level 3 before you’d get comps. Ugh. No way I’m spending more money for a “comp” room.

It’s my own fault for not checking to see they changed the rules to get free rooms. But I feel like such a chump. I’m a gambler so used to people pulling the rug out from under deals in Vegas so you’d think I’d know better. That money had been sitting in iTunes for ages but I’m still miffed I wasted it and a bunch of time.

signed,
    Older but no wiser

• Like Like x 1
    • Wow! Wow! x 1
  2. bubbakitty

bubbakitty Doing retirement again and happily so....

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I didn’t spend $’s but played Binions / 4 queens app for maybe an hour a day to get some food comps. Had about 60$ worth at the Chicago brewery and went to the desk to redeem. She gave me directions to download and I did but when I got to the final step the submit it / redeem button wouldn’t activate at my touch. The players club was no help as the problem must be with my phone or WiFi strength. She even sent me out to access the WiFi on Fremont street but nothing. She said there was nothing she could do and was sorry as it (the game) was contracted out with a vendor and she was helpless. She did acknowledge I had the credits on my phone; we just couldn’t access them. So I deleted the app.
    It wasn’t a dealbreaker but it was rather disappointing to have no other avenue of relief.

• Like Like x 1
    • Wow! Wow! x 1
  3. JFO

JFO I sleep in unlocked cars

Trips to Las Vegas:
  4. Ezzy711

Ezzy711 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.