1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wynn Slots Another Wynn Slots Additional 30 Days?

Discussion in 'Wynn Slots' started by stinnymn, May 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stinnymn

stinnymn Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Back on March 17th Wynn slots fair-mindedly added 30 days to every player's VP Tier Level earning period due to the Covid-related Wynn Resort automatic room cancellations in April. However, it is now May 02nd and they have not added another 30 days after Wynn issued additional automatic room cancellations now through May 22. Should they not rightly do so, especially since players have been unable to redeem rewards through their hard-earned and in many cases "chip purchased" 90 day VP Tier Level?

2. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Fire support an email and ask them if they're extending everyone's VIP for another month.

3. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know they've said that people who have bookings already and are going to have to cancel, or have cancelled, can get rebooked at a later date regardless.

Would hope that people who don't have anything will get another 30 days, to give them a longer window to book.

4. stinnymn

stinnymn Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Appreciate the reply. Here's my issue...last March 06th I purchased $150 chips to reach VP Level 3 for a 90 day qualifying period lasting until June 06th. This enabled me to book nights for my trip in April and then once that trip ended I could then make a new free room reservation for late May. And after that May trip I could then make one final room reservation booking for my trip in October, before my VP Level 3 status expired on June 06th.
    However, given my Level 3 status has only been extended until JULY 06 to compensate for Wynn canceling all April reservations, the best case now left for me would to book a trip hopefully for mid-late June and then be able to make only one additional future room reservation after my VP Level 3 status ends on July 06th.
    Assuming of course Wynn even re-opens by mid-late June to make this reservation. If it doesn't, then the only option left would be to make a room reservation for sometime after July 06th which means my status would have ended and I would be unable to make even a second room reservation after that initial stay. In other words, on May 06th I paid $150 for VP Level 3 lasting 90-days but have been unable to redeem room rewards for March, April and now up until at least May 22nd and likely part of June as well. And all Wynn Slots have credited players like myself with is 30 extra days on March 17th after Wynn canceled room reservations through most of April.

Anyone else in the same boat who thinks this is very unfair since no additional 30 day extensions have been given for Wynn now auto-canceling MAY reservations through at least the 22nd?

I did contact Wynn Slots directly and the reply back was they have no plans at this time to offer players any additional 30 day VP Level extensions past the one they provided on March 17th after Wynn canceled room reservations through most of April.

5. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not sure if anyone had any joy when speaking with the Wynn, or if they got referred to the slots. I know that was the case generally, but that may have altered given what has transpired in the last few months.

Frustrating, for sure. I hope you manage to get things resolved to at least some degree of satisfaction.

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.