1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

My favorite hotel amenity (lotions, etc.) to date. What's yours?

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Flowers, Apr 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fabriano

fabriano Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

2. fabriano

fabriano Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I meant to reply to insin's post! Yes, Agraria products at the V/P. As Flowers stated---no more. V/P substituted with no brand products.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Ashton7

Ashton7 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I used to love the shampoo and conditioner they originally had at Luxor. The ones that were pyramid shaped. I even bought some in the shop where the brand had lots of other products and scents. Luxor changed companies years ago but I’ve often wondered if I could buy the product directly...I just don’t recall their name. Does anyone know?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Valgal

Valgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The bar soap at Wynn is the best. I started using bar soap again because of it. Found a woman who makes wonderful soap. Goodbye Bath & Body - except for candles.

Also TI used to have Oleksandra products. I'm not sure if they still do. It has been a while. The refrigerator in the room, being able to opt out of resort fees, and the strip view makes TI one of my favorites.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Paul K

Paul K VIP

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have about 5 giant bags of hotel toiletries from over the years.

Some of my favorites are: Moulton Brown from our suite at Bellagio. We were given full sized bottles in each bathroom (5 of them). Each bottle costs approx $35. So we received almost $400 worth of toiletries that trip.

The stuff at Harrah's SoCal is really good which is ironic since it isn't a super high end hotel.

The Penthouses at Mandalay Bay and Delano used to have L'Occitaine. Love their bars and bath sugar cubes.

Finally, the old formulation that Wynn had, Desert Bamboo. So much better than the bargain version Moulton Brown formula they use now.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Sparky4

Sparky4 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Gilchrist and Soames products I got in March when we stayed in the 3 Bay Suite at PHo. They were definitely different than the products in their regular rooms, and in the panoramic suite we had last summer.

Happy birthday to me!
    Let’s check Garth off my nieces bucket list!
    • Like Like x 1
  7. iamsomedude

iamsomedude High-Roller

A place that is not Las Vegas, but I wish it was.
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    I miss the Desert Bambu products. Does anyone still sell those?

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. waverunner

waverunner ------VEGA$------

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have a crap load of Toiletries going back to the 80's. Also pens, flyers, note pads, programs, mags, etc.......the only thing i didn't take was toilet paper, which is ironic nowadays.

• Funny Funny x 3
  9. Kobra2848

Kobra2848 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That must have been the muk. products they used to have in the pink containers. I remember my wife mentioning it when we stayed their a few years ago. I carried the shampoo in my toiletry kit for awhile.

Mark

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.