1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

When you can’t be there...share

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Geogran, Apr 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Geogran

Geogran VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

Since most of us can’t be there enjoying our favorite food hangouts, I thought sharing pics of Vegas places doing takeout could refresh our memories (drool) :drooling: to hold us over until we can once again indulge in guilty pleasures. (Most pizza takeout places advertise no touching of the food once the pizza goes into the oven). :feedme:

And asking our Local VMBers to share any pics of takeout/delivery food you are enjoying.. :thumbsup:

Here’s mine I found on Vegasnews

Grimaldi’s Pizzeria Debuts New Carry out Options Including Family Meal Deals and Half off Wine To-Go
    By
    VegasNews.com
    -
    March 31, 2020

[​IMG]
    Take the complications out of carry out and satisfy the entire family with new offers from Grimaldi’s. The pizzeria is providing new ways for guests to enjoy its signature coal-fired, New York style pizzas at home with inclusive meal deals:

• Meal Deal 1 ($25, feeds two) – One 18” Traditional Cheese Pizza, one House or Caesar salad, two fountain drinks
    • Meal Deal 2 ($40, feeds four) – Two 18” Traditional Cheese Pizzas, one large House or Caesar salad, four fountain drinks

• Like Like x 4
    • Love Love x 1
  2. Syringe Monkey

Syringe Monkey Hero of the Baggage Carousel...

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good Pie offering curbside pickup.

"We are open with a limited menu for Curbside Pick-up only. Grandma Pizza on Wednesdays from 2-6pm. Sunday Family Dinner every Sunday from 2-6pm. Thank you"
    Hours & Location
    725 S Las Vegas Blvd #140,
    Las Vegas, NV 89101

(702) 844-2700
    [email protected]

Due to the Corona Virus social distancing initiative we are offering a limited menu for Online orders of Curbside Pick-up only.
    Wednesday Pizza Night- 2pm - 6:00 pm
    Sunday Family Dinner- 2pm - 6:00 pm

See online menu or call 702-844-2700 for more details.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  3. LvBlitzforce

LvBlitzforce VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Decided to drive down the strip last week out of sheer boredom, everything was pretty deserted as expected until i see a fairly decent amount of people at Tacos el gordo. I guess they were still open and still fairly busy as of last week, it just definitely stood out when the strip is completely empty then you come across a fairly large group out of nowhere.

Also ive lived here 12 years now (god im getting old) and that was the first time ive driven the entire strip lol. Went from Mandalay Bay all the way to Main st. station, turned around and drove it again on the way back home. I will say the major thing that stood out was the homeless around fremont, it was like a scene out of a zombie apocalypse movie. Also there was a coffee shop in the arts district also with a decent crowd of people in front that was open as well.

• Like Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.