1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Garth Brooks, Allegiant Stadium, August 22nd, 2020

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by seneca7, Mar 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seneca7

seneca7 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Garth Brooks plays the new Allegiant Stadium on Saturday, August 22nd. Tickets on sale Friday, March 13th.

ticketmaster.com/GarthBrooks

2. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
  3. ken2v

ken2v This Space For Rent

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I saw Brooks x summers back at the amphitheater in Sun Valley. I of course knew of his music going in but wasn't a fan and it's not my genre. I left thinking -- and still do -- that it was one of the top 3 live performances I've ever seen. Might actually be #1. I'm sure the size of the venue had a lot to do with that.

• Love Love x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. WichitaMuskie

WichitaMuskie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There should be a preseason game before 8/22. Last year the Raiders played their third preseason game on 8/22.

5. Corinne

Corinne Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yay. Anyone got a link to presale tickets?

6. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Garth NEVER presales. Go to the Ticketmaster website BEFORE Friday 3/13 at 10 am PDT, so you can get into the "virtual waiting room". Also setting up a Ticketmaster account in advance would be smart.

A random lottery will determine your place in line and tickets will move fast. "Choosing your own seat option" is very difficult. ALL tickets will be the same price (hopefully no more than $100+fees). "May the odds be ever in your favor."

Kicking off the Trip with Two New Hotels to Us!!!
    • Like Like x 1
  7. seneca7

seneca7 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    From the Las Vegas Sun:

Tickets for the Garth Brooks concert Aug. 22 at Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas didn’t last long today, the first day of sales.

All 65,000 tickets for the show — the first concert at the multibillion-dollar stadium near the Strip on Russell Road — were purchased in 75 minutes, officials announced.

8. benjamin1

benjamin1 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Seeing him perform is on my bucket list!! Really wish I'd been able to see him when he played at the Wynn. Any chance he'll get a residency again? Would much prefer to see him in smaller venue.

9. sarah9nascar

sarah9nascar VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We managed to get tickets yesterday. It was waiting with lots of patience. It took me about the first 45 minutes for tickets to come through. All tickets were the same price. Our total for two tickets came to $199.

Sema Show
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So bummed I missed this and I too regret not seeing him when he had multiple performance at Wynn. I hope you have a fantastic time!

11. bardolator

bardolator Lifelong Low Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Garth might add a show or shows, depending on other factors. He added a bunch of them when he played the Tacoma Dome. I missed out at first but later snagged two very good, cheap seats to one of the added shows.

12. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  13. sarah9nascar

sarah9nascar VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Garth Brooks hates scalpers as bad as some of the rest of us.

Sema Show
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There are tickets available on Stub Hub. I'm old school so have never used that service before. Has anyone had a good experience? There's not a lot of tickets on sale but there are some at every price point and I want to buy just one.

15. Michael Smith

Michael Smith VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've used them before. They resell tickets and are legitimate. I wonder if the stadium's construction has been slowed at all because of the health crisis.

16. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks. I was wondering that too but I'm sure they will press ahead. In NYC, construction was considered an "essential service" but that changed today. I assume they are pressing on with completing the stadium. Indeed, I saw a report that said one of the construction workers tested positive for C-19.

17. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just purchased my ticket. It was hard to figure out what would be the best seat for me. I clicked "aisle" and "no obstructed view" and "one" ticket and two options popped up, one clearly better than the other, so I nabbed one for about $220 all in. Not too bad in terms of a premium. Stub hub had seats as high as the mid $600s and some just under $100.

I am hopeful for an August trip and am very excited about seeing and hearing Garth!

Last edited: Mar 27, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  18. sarah9nascar

sarah9nascar VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I’m wondering how Stub Hub will work with this. Our tickets we got from ticketmaster are chip embedded I was told. They look different than any Ticketmaster tickets I’ve ever seen.

Sema Show
  19. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not sure. Maybe some Ticketmaster/StubHub gurus will know. When I purchased I was told I would get my specific seat assignment on my ticket by April 8th but the email confirmation actually had the precise seat. And the email says I will receive my actual ticket by email by April 8th.

20. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is so interesting!!

Just now I received an email saying X person had sent me my ticket and I just needed to "accept" it. I did and now the ticket shows up in my Ticketmaster account!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.