1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wynn Slots Is it really the end?

Discussion in 'Wynn Slots' started by winningonwynn, Mar 13, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. winningonwynn

winningonwynn Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know everyone is saying they’re leaving the app and they’ve had enough but I still see the tournaments having roughly the same prize pools with players at the top hitting billions and billions implying that there is still a lot of serious players on the app. Are these just people already on level five using the last 90 says of their maintained status to rinse the app or are people actually prepared to pay these sums of money to get rooms they can purchase direct for roughly the same money without the time input? I’m confused as to why anybody is actually on the app anymore actively playing other than maybe just checking to see status and if anything is going to change in a positive direction.

2. TarainVA

TarainVA Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    All I can think of is they are level 4 or 5. I stopped playing. Have rooms booked for May...but who knows what will happen by then. I've dropped to level 2 now, so when they decide to cancel them...like the buffets ...I won't be able to rebook. Seemed to be too good to last, and it was. I was willing to pay $200 in future but not $400-$500 so no point for me to keep playing.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. B T

B T ‍♂️

Trips to Las Vegas:
    LVL 3 here. I will end my argument and not follow after my comment because why repeat my math. If it makes sense mathematically then play. I am staying 2 nights at Wynn Sunday and 2 nights in July. Both those nights are worth more than what I spent. To get free nights at Wynn odds are you have to spend way more than what you did at Wynn slots. As long as the math is in my favor I will make that business decision.

Good luck to y'all and I hope + EV is on your side :) take advantage of anything while you can for as long as you get more value in return regardless of corporate decisions. Or if it is fun for you. Doesn't matter if you buy chips for fun and don't care about the prize etc... How you think these other slot apps that don't offer real rewards exist.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Zeg

Zeg Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The end they say, the end of play.
    What is ‘The End’ but a new beginning?
    Life is change, yes that’s life,
    Just don’t take it out on your husband or wife!
    (Or partner).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.