1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Spice Market Buffet @ PH - heads up!

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Timothy, Mar 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. landsburger

landsburger High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Go back 6 years or so ago and we always visited for breakfast/lunch. Then they switched to "cupcake only" deserts and the general quality seemed to drop slowly. Haven't been back in a long time.

I walked it a few years ago and was shocked at how empty it was.

Seems like a classic case of trying to save a few bucks and shooting themselves in the foot. That place once had lines up the escalator.

In fairness, overall buffet choices have improved as well since that time which hasn't helped.

2. jpfromla

jpfromla RFB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It’s amazing how CET can turn great into mediocrity. The Rio, Paris and PH all had great buffets. CET comes in and down they go. And now several others (Flamingo, Rio, PH) are open only part time. Some are permanently closed (Rio seafood, Imperial Palace-maybe that was a plus). Sterling Brunch is starting to lose its luster, based on reviews. The Bacchanal is hanging in there, but at $60+?

3. kingpasty

kingpasty High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Truly a shame the Rio has gone down hill (or so I've heard). It was my favorite buffet of all time when I ate there in 2010.

4. TimWhalen

TimWhalen Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Went there last summer for a mid week brunch. It did the trick. There wasn't anything fancy or spectacular but the food was good and the fairly priced. I think as long as you manage expectations you are good going there.

5. tigers4life

tigers4life Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When Aladin ran it they had the best carved Lamb. The told me once the seasoned it for days. I have not been back in years. Sad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.