1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wynn Slots How do people win huge amounts?

Discussion in 'Wynn Slots' started by M15terP, Mar 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M15terP

M15terP Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    After weeks and weeks of what can only be described as bang average results in my play, and more recently what seems a clear effort by the game to totally obliterate my bankroll with ridiculously and outrageously poor returns on bets, I am always left wondering this...

On the left side of some games you see Mini Tournament rankings, live as you’re playing. Often it’s the case that the people in the top places have absolutely unreal amounts of chips which they’ve won just in that short space of time. How the hell does this happen?

You’ll see from the attached image an example of a game I’ve just been playing. Not even the end of the tournament and already the person in 1st has won 108 BILLION.

Even on the highest average bet amount of 2.4 million, the platinum jackpot when offered is around 2 billion. I’ve been lucky enough to win the platinum jackpot ONCE in over 2 months of solid play, 7 days a week. How can someone win 50 times the platinum jackpot in the space of a few minutes? Is there a glitch that’s being taken advantage of or am I completely missing some strategy where you can win huge?!

Attached Files:

2. PressThe5n9

PressThe5n9 Dice, Dice, and more Dice

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I’m not sure which game you are playing, but most of those large amounts during the mini events come from people playing and buying the hyper bonus bets in the High Roller room. Here are examples from Fire Eagle and Hang Bao.
    33FD6A47-CCC8-4BF9-BB1D-27ED1F5AAE0D.png
    E0D933D9-45A7-4EC1-BB49-FB5F46471F0E.png

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. M15terP

M15terP Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I’ve played the hyper bonus games often at the highest level and been lucky to get over a billion on a few occasions. But never have I got anywhere near 5 billion even betting the maximum, let alone over 100 billion.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. NickG

NickG Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In my experience, you can usually win the mini-tournaments with like 3B-5B in winnings. I’ve never seen anyone with close to 100B in one of those; occasionally I’ll see someone with like 20M. I play HBs in the 600M range with some frequency, and the most I’ve ever won on one of those is 8B.

• Wow! Wow! x 1
  5. aliasyoshi

aliasyoshi Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mainly chance. I’ve been up big and down fast. I got lucky in December to win a platinum jackpot while betting 2.4 million just because. Won over 2 billion and using that gained a couple thousand gems. Now back down and hopefully will hit something again like that. [emoji2369]

6. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There is one of you and there are thousands of not you.

If Vegas had a slot wynn mini tournament ticker for wins across the city in real time, rather a lot of people would start feeling staggeringly unlucky even if they won.

I am on a months long dry spell on platinum jackpots and other such stuff, so i would not be surprised if things have tightened, but still big bonuses are out there, some people will hit them, and people who have built up chips can go on impressive chip runs.

Don't worry about their hits. grind out what little value is left in the game and get out.

7. Michael Smith

Michael Smith VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Remember this is a game where the main prize is a free room in Las Vegas, which tells me that many of these people are serious gamblers and risk-takers—guessing there are also serious video gamers involved as well. If you're willing to work your way diligently up to about 1bill (done it several times) you can then grab chance and play in the High Roller Room with huge individual bets. Overall, though I cannot verify this, the game seems to pay out quite steadily so if you're rolling with the max bet, you're going to get lots of coins. On the other hand, there are ebbs and flows and those with the huge bankrolls will eventually get cleaned out.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2020
  8. Mr. Brownestone

Mr. Brownestone Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Are you playing in the high roller room? The buy in for HBHB is over 6 Billion so to get "only" 5 Billion would really be a loss for those players. I've never been able to play that high, but I'm sure that's where those monster scores must come from.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.