1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bally’s 23 for 3 nights

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by shokhead, Feb 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LB9

LB9 PH Blackjack Degen

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The issue at Gustav's is strange, I've found quite the opposite with multiple bartenders there. Now, granted, when I do play at Gustav's it's generally earlier in the morning around 9-11am, but I've found them to be very generous. Granted, I am playing, but when I take breaks to chit chat, etc., I've never had an issue there.

The only place I've really found this to be an issue is Caesars and to a far lesser extent, the Linq.

2. shokhead

shokhead No big spender unless eating drinking having fun!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    After I got the tell us how great we were survey e-mail from Bally’s. After I filled it out I got another saying that,s not us, sorry we fell short and please come back again and spend money . I’m sure plenty of us have seen these after a complaints

3. vegasnut

vegasnut VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    they didnt had lights there than yet..it was i think 2 or 3 years ago i was with @irishdave (you know him) and @travelfiend we had fun though..maybe i got 1 drink free but both dave and i payd for drinks after(and we were gambling allright so i found it a bit strange but didnt make an issue about it)..remember i had 4 deuces on deuces wild?(also on my tr onhere and VF):thumbsup:

4. ebonecapone

ebonecapone Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The light system was around 2-3 years ago.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    3.5 years ago. They started September 2016 with CET. :(

Kicking off the Trip with Two New Hotels to Us!!!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. vegasnut

vegasnut VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    that might be correct i checked my TR and that was the 44 days in March/april/may 2016

7. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow. I would have refused to pay if I was actually playing. Any time I got charged before the light system and they announced a total, I would just say, "I'm gonna play" and the bill went away.

Kicking off the Trip with Two New Hotels to Us!!!
  8. shokhead

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just got a short host survey from Paris.
    Did your host come and see you on your latest visit? No.
    Did your host contract you on your last visit? Kind of
    Does your host keep in touch between visits? No.
    Does your host make you want to come back to Vegas? Netural
    Maybe another 8-10 questions.

Hey, he booked my room. Said he got me a $100 food credit which nobody could explain at the CR booths and his 8 second garbled voice mail was all I got from him in the 3 days I was there so I never got any $100 food credit.
    I didn't want to throw him under the bus but all that happened.

• Wow! Wow! x 2
  9. vegasnut

vegasnut VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    it wasnt my host was he? (mine is located at Paris..bit older guy...he gave me last year a great deal though on room and this year deal was ok in my eyes as last year i gambled way too little so about 500$ for 3 weeks jubilee room i take it:thumbsup: );)

• Like Like x 1
  10. shokhead

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I was going through my phone and found a voice message that ended up not from my host but a random person that works at the CR in Paris telling me yes, just charge $100 to your room and your host will see it's taken off, that was late the night before we left. My so called host never called me for some odd reason, he she as hell has all my info. Have never heard from him as of yesterday. Now I did make another resver through him and he was as short as he could be. In fact his response was I booked your request, your # is................ That was his whole e-mail. Boy, a little how was your last trip or how are you or something would go a long way.

11. LB9

LB9 PH Blackjack Degen

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can almost guarantee you that, if you do go back to Paris/Bally's, they'll probably be a bit more gratuitous the next time around as they'll likely need any business they can get. Stinks to hear all of this as I've always been treated well at there and I'm only platinum. Hopefully next time it will be a bit less stressful for you.

12. shokhead

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Paris dropped the ball on me a couple of years back. Went to the front desk to ask for a late check out. She asked for my name and room number, she did her thing on the computer and said you are all set. I asked for a 1pm. So in my room and around noon or just before the maid come and we tell her we had a 1pm. She said no you don't and I said yes and explained what I did. She went past be and into the room and caled her boss who then yelled at me{yes, she was yelling on the phone} that I did not have a late check out and get out of the room or security will be there. We packed and left and went to the airport real early. Long story short, got home, told Paris, they said gee, sorry. Come back again. We have't and won't stay again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.