1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Free dining credit at the Orleans

Discussion in 'Off-Strip Hotels' started by crazy44vegas, Mar 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crazy44vegas

crazy44vegas Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have $75 free food credit at the Orleans for our upcoming stay. When I made my reservation I asked if it had to be used all at one time or could be used during the duration of our stay. I was told that sometimes it does have to be used all at once, but my particular offer is not that way and I can use it at several dining places. Can anyone tell me where free food credit can be used at the Orleans? Thanks

2. SMG

SMG VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    On previous stays, I've used my dining credit at Ondori's Asian Kitchen, Copper Whisk Cafe, and Prime Rib Loft. I'm pretty sure you can use it at the Medley Buffet too. If the comp offer is included as part of your stay, you'll have to charge everything to your room to get the credit. I haven't dined at the other restaurants, but you can always ask at the front desk.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. DESPERADO

DESPERADO VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    :wave:ditto with SMG.:beer:

4. Vegas Todd

Vegas Todd MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Your food credit isn't good at the food court (Subway, Fudruckers, Baskin Robbins, Sbarro) or TGIF.
    As far as I know, food credit is good everywhere else, including upstairs at the bowling alley snack bar.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Jake13

Jake13 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you decide you want to eat at TGIFridays, I would ask if they do or do not take food credit. TGIF always accepted them before last year. The only time that we ran into them not taking them was last year when the Orleans was using the stupid voucher system. The Orleans/Boyd has since went back to charging the cost of meals back to the rooms to get the food credit. So don't know if TGIF went back to accepting or not, but will soon find out. Leaving tomorrow for Orleans.
    And I do agree with others that food credits should be accepted all restaurants except the food court.

6. philvie

philvie Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Pretty much like all the restaurants at the Orleans. Especially Big Al's

7. Jake13

Jake13 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Food credits given as benefits are charged to room and TGIF accepts this.
    Food vouchers as kiosk reward and printed at the kiosk state on them that TGIF does not accept those.
    That has been the case for us this week.

8. vegasvette

vegasvette High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The offer I used at the end of February included $25 food credit. Upon check in, the desk did not mention anything about the food credit. However, when I went to a kiosk for the first time, several coupons printed, including a $25 food voucher. I didn't know if it was different from my offer. Throughout my stay, I charged my room with two charges in the food court, and one from Java coffee. The total was $20-$30 I believe. I never used the printed voucher.

Upon check out, I was told my total bill was for the room charges. I explained my offer and the clerk told me I should have used it at ONE purchase. I merely said I didn't know that and she wrote off the room charges.

I feel how the offer food credit is given varies among Orleans staff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.