1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wynn Slots For those thinking of spending the $100 to level up...

Discussion in 'Wynn Slots' started by ninjavegas, Feb 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ninjavegas

ninjavegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Which offer would you use? The coins or the 100x?

2. Zeg

Zeg Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That depends on whether you wish to spin in your own time or have the time for 5 days to regularly open the chests and spin the wheel.

if you are able to keep an eye on the app 24/7 then 100x might be the way to go.

Others on this and similar forums have done the maths.

3. easy_money

easy_money High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Depends if you want it now with less coins, or can you wait over a period of several days where you will receive more coins for your money. 100X will net you more than the $100 coin package (500M-600M). If you're not in a rush, there's many reports and data points of receiving close to or more than 1B+ with the 100x.

Since completing events doesn't matter anymore, you can just complete the easy scratchers to build up your bankroll while collecting from the 100X. Choosing the 100x would be best, especially since now they made the events earning 2 VIP points only useless.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Robert Novak

Robert Novak Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you collect about half of the bonuses over the 5 day period (including 9-10 of the 12-hour bonuses), you're looking at a billion coins on average for that $100, plus the VIP points.

10x and 30x will come to about 100M/300M on average at half collection.

I got 21.67% of the silver, 65% of the gold, and 100% of the wheels my last multiplier and had 90.6M "bonus" coins from it. Yes, I'm comparing to 1x, not 2x, or 3x free multipliers, but that gets less significant at 30x and 100x.

Some folks have reported getting as much as 1.5B on a 100x. Obviously it varies, but if you can get that 50% collection rate, the multiplier is a better deal than an outright coin purchase.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. AndyG

AndyG Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was thinking of doing the 100X ( along with extras for those SPECIAL purchases ) . Definitely doing it so that TWO of the days are weekend
    days ( I cant always watch my phone at work during the week ).

6. ninjavegas

ninjavegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks everyone. I went for the 100x, waited until the piggy bank for plus 12m coins offer popped up. I ended up collecting total 1.15B. So a little over 1B on the 100x. I estimate that I was able to get about a 25-30% of the 15 min. Bonuses, 50% or so of the three hour and I think all of the 12 hour wheels.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.