1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bally’s 23 for 3 nights

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by shokhead, Feb 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shokhead

shokhead No big spender unless eating drinking having fun!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Interesting
    Get in the taxi at Bally’s for airport
    He says flat rate to airport $23
    There’s a sign hanging on the back of his headrest
    ?

2. MCann

MCann I can't complain, but sometimes I still do...

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yah that's a thing now, to keep cabbies from ripping people off and long hauling. Unfortunately, the new flat rate is the old long haul price from center strip.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. shokhead

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes but if you want to stop st the store or whatever else on the way to your hotel it’s the same rate, they cannot charge more
    That’s what he told my wife

4. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The check-in thing is interesting.

I had a Jubilee Premium Suite on my last trip, arrived before noon on Friday and the room wasn't ready until a little after 4:00. I stayed in it 8 nights and every single morning housekeeping showed up right at 9:00am.

5. shokhead

Trips to Las Vegas:
    IMG_0324.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  6. vegasnut

vegasnut VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    well thats odd..last time i was soooo dead tired after my trip from the netherlands(22 hours!!!!lay ove chicago o hare dreadfull) i ordered a cab(didnt wanted the frugal hustle of having a shuttle which cant take up to 1 houre extra) my cab driver was excellent..very nice guy and i was there within 15 minutes(gave him 20 $->5$ tip) so knowing this i will take the super shuttle( @smerrian ) at 11$ next time!!!

7. smerrian

smerrian View from Bally's

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Lol. Yes, Hell will freeze over before I spend $30 for a taxi from the airport.:rolleyes2:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. EastCoastVegasFan!

EastCoastVegasFan! VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    @smerrian put me on to public transportation in Vegas. It worked well this summer!

July 19th - July 24th
  9. spinette

spinette True Aficionado

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is this real? You have to be faking it :D

10. JoeBlack

JoeBlack Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    PH to and from Airport was always around 16-17 dollars.... So they just jacked the price up. to 23.
    At least they can't long haul people anymore. I just won't tip if i am forced to take a taxi. Their "tip" is included in that new jacked up price.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. shokhead

Trips to Las Vegas:
    And if you want to stop to buy some booze or pot along the way to your hotel, price is the same, no meter running.

12. shokhead

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There isn't any DT hotels on that list are there?

13. MARK

MARK Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Find that hard to believe. The line in pot stores can be quite long. An average time in pot store is at least 20 mins.

14. shokhead

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's what the taxi driver said. Hey, if you want to stop i can't charge more because it's a fixed rate, no meter running. He said that.

• Wow! Wow! x 2
  15. vegasnut

vegasnut VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    strange you had so many hassles with bally's i never ever had those(comming there for the last 7 years!!)..always friendly people to help(most of the time i have to say i checked in at diamond vip check in though..always got 2 bottles of water as well..last time i was in evening so diamond vip check in was closed but no worries server was helpfull and on my request changed resortroom to jubilee as thats my home from home normally.......have to say i saw on you tube a couple who were non diamond members and they even had to pay extra for early check in ???:eek:(after 4 pm checking in is normal and no charge but at noon they would have to pay 34$extra :eek:and after 2 pm 17$extra :eek:............last time i had late check out and just asked my host if that was ok and that was ok...........so no offense you can complain what you want that diamond isnt that good anymore(and in some areas you have a valid point as diamond lounges now for low diamond you have to pay 10$ comps and some spas are not free anymore for diamond but overall it still gives you alot) but in my opinion diamond still is good and im happy i still am:thumbsup:

• Agree Agree x 3
  16. shokhead

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, try to check in before 4 and it costs you. We got bottle water in the diamond check in. The biggest problem I had was having booked with a host a jubilee suite and checking in just before noon and it wasn't ready but she said I will put a rush on it. Came back to check about 20 to 2 and she said not ready but I will put a rush on it but it may not be until after 4. She said I can get you in the resort tower now and I said that's fine and she put us in the basic looking at the back of Cromwell room. I guess I shouldn't have assumed it would have just been another suite since that's what we booked.

• Wow! Wow! x 1
  17. smerrian

smerrian View from Bally's

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If I was supposed to get a suite I would not accept a regular tower room. I would have marched right back downstairs and said, "No. I'm supposed to be in a suite." Accepting the room is on you. As for not allowing early check-in, I have NEVER been told that there would be a charge for early check in as that is a diamond benefit. Something's not kosher with that. On very rare occasion, maybe twice ever, I have had to wait until 4-5pm to get into my room. That is far far far from the norm of either getting right in or getting in around 2 pm.

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. shokhead

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Early check in charge was for non diamond. Also, never heard back from my host about the $100 food credit he said I get. First person at the Rewards said oh no, that's your celebration dinner. I said he said nothing about the celebration dinner and she said that's what he meant. So later in the evening went back and talked to a different lady and she said there was nothing for a $100 food credit. Next day was at Paris and asked them and they said are you sure and I had printed out what he said in an e-mail and showed them. Everybody seemed confused and one lady took my copy to a manager and came back and said we left a message for your host to call you. Next day he left a 8 sec voice message that was garbled so I texted back with my name to call. Haven't heard back yet. That would have been Tuesday. He works out of Bally's.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2020
    • Wow! Wow! x 2
  19. vegasnut

vegasnut VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    @smerrian yes for non diamond guest they changed policy this year(youtube vlog of couple who werent diamond had hassle that they had to pay those rates) and i agree with you i wouldnt settle for it..last year i came in late so diamond check in was closed and they had me on a resort room(which is odd as i always stay in jubilee as you know) so i just told lady to change it into jubilee and that was it
    @shokhead that was bad customer service man...so i understand your frustration now
    .i still have to call my host(he works out of paris) as he put in the reservations at ballys(as i stay 3 weeks only to be done by 2 seperate reservations) i emailed him that i didnt got a price of my stay(also cc details are wrong but that i can solve at check in thats no biggy) that email was 2 weeks ago and i havent heard anything from him back so i guess i have to call him tomorrow (also maybe change to flamingo as i nvr get a suite anyway cause of my 3 week stay..im not so lucky as @smerrian to get a free suite:cool: but hey i get it if you just stay 1 or 2 days they give you much more easyer a suite(and maybe smerrian has more charm than me ;) )..anyways i saw on diamond room rate calender (as i still have no price) room rates are much lower at flamingo and also more comped days than as at bally's so i will ask him if there is a pricedifference of the deal i get to be switched over to Flamingo (we will see what happens:thumbsup:)

20. B T

B T ‍♂️

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What do you mean? They did or didn't serve you? lol
    Didn't know this. I been diamond for a while too. Can you go to any CET bar without playing, flash your diamond card and get a drink to go?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.