1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Aria buffet or Bellagio?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by sandlapper, Feb 24, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sandlapper

sandlapper Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I want to hit a breakfast buffet the Monday morning I’m in Vegas. Which should I try? The buffet at the Bellagio or at Aria? Anybody have a preference?

2. Kisby

Kisby High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Aria.

3. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For any meal, IMHO it's a toss up between those two properties. Unless you want real variety, IMHO there are more cost effective places to eat breakfast.

4. Liquidmist

Liquidmist Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Aria for sure. Bellagio can be very hit or miss, Aria is always a solid quality buffet.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. ReTriggerMe

ReTriggerMe Stand Up to Jewish Hate!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I enjoyed ARIA buffet at brunch, and dinner. At brunch, they were switching to lunch so I didnt get every breakfast item. What breakfast items I had were very good.

Bellagio buffet reputation has slid significantly. I havent eaten there, but I walked through. I wouldnt bother.

I stayed at Bellagio last week. Considered the breakfast buffet for convenience... how bad can eggs, breakfast meats, juices, breads & pastries be? Chose a sit-down restaurant instead.

Conclusion, if its for earlier full breakfast service, and your determined to have a buffet, consider convenience if you're staying at one of those properties. If you're not staying there, go wherever is easiest.... neither buffet is a mind blowing experience for a Monday morning.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. fudgewapner

fudgewapner High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'd take Wynn over either, but def Aria over Bellagio these days.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Currently in Vegas and went to both. Aria is hands down the better choice - many varieties of food (which are very good) better atmosphere and there are actual servers. Bellagio was a mess - the food selection was “ehhhh” at best (Aria has a great dessert selection - Bellagio sucked). The Bellagio food was cold and not good at all. It is also self serve for drinks at Bellagio buffet.

Bellagio was good once upon a time but I don’t think I will be going back again unless there is a major improvement reported.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Candy Apple

Candy Apple VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  9. Gaggles

Gaggles VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Aria? Are you guys sure? I was underwhelmed with that joint the one time I was there a couple years ago. I find the Bellagio to be consistently good. I especially like that Ahi Tuna cone things they make where they serve the sushi. Forgive me for not knowing the name of those right now. They are spicy and groovy baby.

I really did like the gellato bar at Aria though. They had Cinnamon Toast Crunch when I was there and I made a pig of myself.

I Like to Drink and Gamble
  10. gr8whitenorth

gr8whitenorth VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Total personal call. Some consider Aria a little notch above Bellagio. We have tried Aria twice and both times the service was awful. Totally rude and snobby servers. In fact we actually don't care for Aria at all. It has all the personality of a cafeteria. Maybe it's just our style though, we don't care for that sort of place. The food however was definitely good for a buffet. Bellagio while we don't spend much time there the buffet has definitely slid over the years. Still a decent play for a BOGO. Not at full price. I personally don't think you will go wrong with either especially with a Myvegas reward.

11. Paul K

Paul K VIP

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Aria has a larger selection of food. The dining room is much nicer with huge windows. The food itself is superior. Bellagio, both the hotel and the buffet ain't what she used to be.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. YukonSloMo

YukonSloMo MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Try both!

For our May trip we got MyVEGAS buffet rewards for each one.

13. ajdj

ajdj Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For breakfast they’re both good. For dinner I’d prefer Aria although I do like that Bellagio is self serve on the drinks. Aria drinks service can be slow, even if you ask for the larger jugs of water/soda.

14. drfishalot

drfishalot Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I used to be a bellagio fan all the way. Better than Buchannal and Wynn as far as I was concerned. By it has definitely slid over the years. At this point in time I have no plans to return. Frankly I don't see why anybody would pay that much money for breakfast buffet, But I'm getting old. I would walk across the street and go to MAG

15. YukonSloMo

YukonSloMo MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
  16. cjcjcj

cjcjcj VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mon Ami Gabi. Not a buffet

17. Mirageluvr

Mirageluvr Let's Ride!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Aria, hands down. The Bellagio buffet is too cramped and you can't traverse the buffet without saying excuse me 20 times. IMO, the GM of the Bellagio needs to take a hard look at his/her guest's needs.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2020
  18. RTCraft

RTCraft Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I did the Aria dinner buffet and Bellagio lunch buffet last August. I understand it’s more of an apples to oranges comparison, but I much much much preferred Aria. One scale up in my opinion.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2020
  19. Rhinoman79

Rhinoman79 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Am I the only one who finds the windowless nature of the Bellagio (and MGM-Grand and Mirage) buffets depressing? The rooms are blank boxes Much much prefer the natural light of Caesar's/Wynn. Aria does a reasonable job with what they've got to be fair.

Paris may not be the greatest buffet out there for food, but the room design is a really good example of how to hide the fact you're dealing with a windowless space which is inherently unpleasant.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.