1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Walmart delivery?

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by suthrnoutlw, Feb 24, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. suthrnoutlw

suthrnoutlw Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not sure if this is the right forum to post this but has anyone used Walmart delivery for Planet Hollywood or any other strip hotel? do they meet you in valet? Seems like a good way to get "supplies" for the room without having to lug anything around...

thanks for any input

T- 12 days!! :)

2. Kisby

Kisby High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    good question. I hope you get an answer! :D

3. VegasBJ

VegasBJ VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Be careful, if the delivery is brought inside the hotel and a hotel employee signs for it, some hotels charge a "delivery / acceptance" fee for accepting / holding / storing the package. I do not know if these delivery services give you enough of a heads up as to when they are arriving at valet for you to meet them there. Usually the delivery notice upon check out online will give a 2-4 hour window for when the delivery will arrive.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  4. suthrnoutlw

suthrnoutlw Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I use the pick up service all the time, never use delivery. On the pick up it tells me when my order is ready and I check in and they track me via gps so they know when I arrive. I’m assuming maybe delivery is the same?

5. hotreds

hotreds Illegitimi non carborundum!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There is a thread here about the Amazon delivery service for strip hotels; which I used. I tried to make sure I would be in the lobby to get the package(paper bags) to tip the delivery person, but before I knew it I had a call telling me I had stuff to pick up at the bell desk. Did not have to pay any kind of fee, although I did pick it up within minutes of its being delivered.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.