1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Tier match 2020

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Bertie52, Jan 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mjames1229

mjames1229 # of visits includes only trips w/ hotel stays

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I matched my Diamond this year (Wyndham) after previously having been a Founders Card member.

As a matched Diamond, I went to the Laurel Lounges for dinner Saturday (at Harrahs Joliet) and Sunday (Horseshoe Hammond) at dinner time. Joliet was a little busy, but we got in right away and had a table, drink service was fast and the food was hot and fresh.

Dinner at 5:30 PM at the Horseshoe found a basically empty lounge. As a matter of fact, the food seemed not fresh as there were so few diners. This may be because the Horseshoe has a really good buffet that is an easy comp, but I don't think there were 10 tables being used at dinner last night at the Horseshoe.

USBC Nationals are back in Vegas
  2. Ashton7

Ashton7 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just got an email telling me I could get my Diamond status back by signing up for a promotion and spending $5000 on my CET credit card. Lolol. Now obviously they sent me that before realizing I’d already got my Diamond status back. But so much for them ending or pulling back from the upgrades. In the same email they were actively promoting the benefits like the $100 dinner and no resort fees. It’s like I said the other day. If it wasn’t ultimately a profitable thing for the corporation they wouldn’t offer it.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. tom a

tom a Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I resubmitted the wyndham match last week and still showing platinum

4. Mysticstang

Mysticstang Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Took me a full 7 days to see it update

• Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.