1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Flamingo Questions

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Caroline1851, Feb 14, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Caroline1851

Caroline1851 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Booked 5 nights at the Flamingo for April (reason: cost, location).
    Does anyone know if the rooms have mini fridges?
    Does anyone know if they allow late check out? Our departing flight is 11:25pm. Ugh.

THANKS!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sfgiants13

Sfgiants13 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The go rooms did last time I stayed there.

3. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The fab rooms do not.

As for late check out, usually they will give you a complimentary hour or two (maybe a bit more for higher tier), but charge a fee for any later than that.

You can leave bags at the bell desk after check out if you don't want to pay.

4. Eric1285

Eric1285 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The newer Flamingo rooms also have a fridge (per their website).

I can't believe they haven't finished renovating all the Fab rooms yet. I stayed in one 3 years ago and it was...not very pleasant. Hopefully you can get one of the newer rooms.

5. EastCoastVegasFan!

EastCoastVegasFan! VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The GO rooms absolutely have them.

July 19th - July 24th
  6. deansrobinson

deansrobinson VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yep. They have fridges.

'Cause once per annum is insufficient...
  7. westcanguy

westcanguy High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Most have mini fridges and regardless of where I put bottles of water in those fridges, they always freeze. Be mindful of that. Later check out depends on your reward member tier status but as others mentioned, you might get an extra couple of hours. Best bet is to check your bags at bell desk which is where the taxi, shuttle area is.

8. brianinmd

brianinmd Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Don't use fridges much, I'll be there in April but we have a premium room, of which all of those are supposed to have a fridge.

The red-eye out issue: What I usually do if I am flying out on a redeye is pack a small backpack with a change of clothes ( just-in-case), and swim gear if it is pool season (April could be or may not be) and whatever things I think I might need during the day. I then leave my bags at bell, and proceed to have a great last day in Vegas. Usually this I find is a good time to head downtown instead of the strip, since downtown has 20 ways to kill time within three or four blocks of one another.. Pick up the bags and then uber/cab/drive to airport.

9. mdm4sfest

mdm4sfest VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

May not be a solution to your problem however how much is it to work the extra night and just check out early? Did this a few times due to the low cost so I didn’t have to be out and about all day and then take a long flight home. Was able to relax all day, have dinner, and come back and relax/sleep before going to the airport.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Lambo62

Lambo62 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    mdm4sfest that is a brilliant idea! I've had a few red eye flights home and in the past have always lugged around my backpack. After reading your post i called the Flamingo and booked an extra day, it was comped anyway so no big deal. I am very pleased that we can go back to the room if we want before our flight, and don't have to carry anything around.
    Regarding the fridge question from the OP, the Flamingo (newly renovated) rooms have fridges.

• Love Love x 1
  11. steveged

steveged Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    - Go Rooms and the newly remodeled Flamingo Rooms have mini fridges.
    - They do offer late check out, and they generally check your play/spend. That determines how long they can extend your checkout. However, don't wait until the day of. Try early the day prior to check out.
    - If you have a late flight, you can always check your bag at the Bag Check. That way you can go out and about until 9PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.