1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bally’s - Real World Water Problems

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by DiamondD, Feb 14, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DiamondD

DiamondD High Roller in Training

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I have stayed at Bally’s many times and always stay in the Resort tower. Now, I stayed in the Jubilee tower for the first time and hate the water.

Seems like hard water is in the Resort Tower & Jubilee Tower has a soft water system. I’m in the shower 20 minutes and still feel like I have a soapy film all over. Even though I got a 1700 sq ft suite, I can’t deal with the soft water. I’ll definitely be back to Resort Tower for my next trip.

Another Excursion
    Why Not?
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. dmr

dmr Registered Abuser

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do you think the two towers actually have different city water supplies?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't think they have different water supplies, but it's very possible that the water pressure and/or shower heads are different in the two towers. Those things could make or break a shower experience.

4. NewOrleansSlimm

NewOrleansSlimm VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    most rooms in both towers have a large rainfall head. last trip, i was in the resort tower and this particular room had a much smaller shower head...in the end, I have stayed in both towers many times, sometimes it feels like hard water and you get the soap off quick and other trips it felt like soft water for both towers

5. mikeinctown

mikeinctown High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think it has more to do with the water saving heads the hotels now use. It's like trying to rinse off with the mist nozzles you see at the grocery store above the veggies.

In Cleveland we have no such restrictions because we have 1/5th the worlds fresh water supply at our fingertiips. Going from no restrictions to the fogger nozzles really sucks and makes it feel like nothing is washing off.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. mdm4sfest

mdm4sfest VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Quick story, stayed in the Jubilee I think 4-5 years ago when it was brand new. I was there with my mom for her birthday. Came back to room one day she says "the toilet is bubbling"---and Im like "what?"----"the toilets bubbling and I keep having to wipe the floor"----"Im like, ok."--low and behold Im pooping later that day and a gush of water splashes my bum----after an exhilarating exhale I knew she wasnt lying. Kept the toilet lid down the rest of the trip yet there was always water to clean up.

• Wow! Wow! x 4
  7. zignerlv

zignerlv VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My room last week was in the Resort Tower, and although I liked a lot about the room, now that I think of it, I did notice that the rainfall shower head did have a low pressure kind of feel to it.

8. oghuman

oghuman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Did you mention it to the front desk? If so, what happened, if not, why?

9. mdm4sfest

mdm4sfest VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Honestly, it was a minor inconvenience and I didnt want to fuck around with explanations, hold times, waiting, etc. Most people would have but it wasnt serious enough for me to bitch about.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Zapper

Zapper Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you had called down it would have been worth the price of admission just to hear you explaining that errrrrrr....ummmmm...uuuuuhhh...experience.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. grosx2

grosx2 Have fun storming the castle!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They would have just said, that's our new 2 in 1 toilet/bidet combo, for our guests' comfort and convenience!

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. mdm4sfest

mdm4sfest VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    New perk of the resort fee.

• Funny Funny x 3
  13. Jimbucc

Jimbucc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't think the shower head or pressure has anything to do with hard versus soft water. Soft water is conditioned and no matter how hard the stream coming out of the shower head is, you will feel slippery. Soaps and shampoos will also lather more easily in soft water than hard. The soap will actually be rinsed off, but your body will feel slippery. Showering with your significant other is more fun in soft water. :thumbsup:

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. DiamondD

DiamondD High Roller in Training

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Exactly. It’s definitely soft water in this room. And since I frequent the Resort tower multiple times a year, I notice the difference.

Another Excursion
    Why Not?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.