1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Binions Question about $50 room credit.

Discussion in 'Binions/Four Queens Apps' started by EastCoastVegasFan!, Jan 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EastCoastVegasFan!

EastCoastVegasFan! VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So, I booked a room for my stay at Apache which comes to $32 total. My $50 credit will apply to my room. Does this mean I have $18 to spend at the gift shop, or at the bar for a drink? Meaning, I can charge it to my room and the $50 will take care of it? Or, is the $50 only towards the actual room? Thanks.

July 19th - July 24th
  2. gmarquez1976

gmarquez1976 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Were you able to use the credit or was it lost? I'm thinking of using the $50 credit in May and it would suck if the balance got lost.

3. EastCoastVegasFan!

EastCoastVegasFan! VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    From what I've been told via a call with Binions, you lose the balance of the credit. It's only good to awards the actual room charge. If you wanted to get something from the gift shop, it can be applied to your room, but not to the award.

July 19th - July 24th
    • Informative Informative x 2
  4. mary19

mary19 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Are the room taxes covered by the reward? For example, if the room is $43 and the associated taxes are $7, would the $50 voucher cover the whole thing? Or would I still need to pay the $7 taxes separately?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.