1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Binions Binions hats missing

Discussion in 'Binions/Four Queens Apps' started by tom a, Jan 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tom a

tom a Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My account didn’t say disabled but when i logged in to play everything cleared and i am at level 1 with nothing and prize history is gone

2. bubbakitty

bubbakitty Doing retirement again and happily so....

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Those pigeons....those DAMN pigeons.....o_O :whistle:

3. C00kieD0ugh

C00kieD0ugh Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What did tech support say when you contacted them?

For anyone else having problems, click on the gears and then the 'support' button which will pre-fill a tech support form with your player ID, but I'll warn you that the folks over there @ tech support must be tested for drugs because not a single one of them is on speed!

4. Hundley Fan

Hundley Fan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The same thing happened to me a few weeks ago after a forced app update. I always played on a guest account (never logged in to FB) and lost all of my progress, including 26,700+ silver hats.

I sent a message to tech support. It took a day or two before I got a response, but the employee who responded was extremely helpful and continually followed up with me. He said if I logged in with a FB account, he would be able to restore my progress and also add the chips and hats I earned in the interim. I had issues creating and confirming my FB account, but once I did that, I logged in to the Binion's app with FB. I e-mailed the tech support employee, and he restored all of my data within a couple of hours.

5. Wabashabi

Wabashabi Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As others have said, email tech support. They will restore your data. This has happened to me a few times.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.