1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bally's / Paris Pool

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Bassman13, Jan 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bassman13

Bassman13 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When will Bally's and Paris pools open? We will be coming to Vegas last week of April and staying at Bally's. Since we are staying at a CE property, can we use the pool at Flamingo also?

2. Maxbet

Maxbet JACKPOT!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Paris pool is open year round, barring any annual maintenance. Paris pool has been open every Superbowl over the last three years. Weather will be nice this weekend. I am sure some of my Canadian friends will be in the pool.

3. Sparky4

Sparky4 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Both pools will be open at that time. If you’re there Sunday-Thursday you should be able to find a pretty good Groupon for a cabana. My niece and I had one last spring, paid $125 for the cabana, 4 frozen drinks, a fruit plate and bottled water. It was our first time at the Bally’s pool and we really enjoyed it. Paris is normally our go to pool but we really liked Bally’s. I think Groupon runs one for Paris too, it just costs a little more.

I don’t know about using the Flamingo pool.

Happy birthday to me!
    Let’s check Garth off my nieces bucket list!
  4. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Evidently it is not open this winter - I have seen several complaints on this from people that did expect it. Sounded like Caesars had cut back also?

Regardless, normal opening is in March - dates can vary depending on weather. But April will be fine.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Maxbet

Maxbet JACKPOT!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I stand corrected, thanks for the update.

6. mdm4sfest

mdm4sfest VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Most if not all pools are opened in LV by mid-April---they have millions of dollars to gather from tourist but esp college students on Spring Break.

I know one person mentioned above about the Groupon for Ballys cabanas. I partook in this once and it wasnt worth it but only because the "cabanas" are dated and old. I remember holding the TV remote and thinking it was at least 30 year old. Surprisingly I love the pool area at both Ballys and Paris bc they are quiet and not asses to elbows.

7. romeocasido

romeocasido High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    MDM has to be one of my favorite commentors here. Gives valuable insight in an entertaining way. His take on the PH pool was classic. But if i did find out about an asses to elbows pool, depending on the hotel, i wouldn't mind if my elbow was brushing up against some of the models that i see in vegas during the pool season.

• Love Love x 1
  8. Hyperfocal

Hyperfocal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Generally, all the pools are open, weather permitting, the week of March Madness. It's often not pool weather, but by the end of April, it should be 100% that the pool will be open.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.