1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Aria Buffet timing ?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by HuskerBB, Jan 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HuskerBB

HuskerBB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was able to get the Aria 2 breakfast/lunch buffet reward this morning. It has a one-night MGM stay requirement. I have a Vdara room booked (also using a MyVegas reward) - but will be switching to that room on 2/13. The Aria buffet reward is blacked out on 2/14-16 - so need to use it on 2/13 - the day we check in to Vdara and we will want to use it for breakfast. Will I be able to get the buffet loaded on 2/13 before we check into Vdara? Can certainly show them the reservation confirmation if necessary. Or do we have to "check-in" to Vdara before we can use the buffet reward?

(I am sure we will not be able to get a room right away in the morning - but maybe they will let us "check-in" so it is in the system?)

2. acali4nea

acali4nea Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm sure you can pre-check-in in the morning, you'll be fine.

3. michael cadena

michael cadena High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I no longer see the breakfast buffet available on aria rewards. Am I missing something when did it go away ?

4. WWGB

WWGB High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't see it at Bellagio, either. Nor are there 2-for-1 awards for breakfast/lunch at either property.

5. HuskerBB

HuskerBB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Shows as "lunch" buffet -but is good for breakfast or lunch.

Would still like to know if it would be possible for me to get that Aria buffet on the day of check-in - but before actually checking in?

6. C00kieD0ugh

C00kieD0ugh Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Here's what I've found when it comes to the rewards, all the apps will and can display different rewards at different times and different days. For example, you may be seeing the Aria buffet sold out constantly, but it may be available in another app, it may only be available in the morning, it may only be available in the morning on one specific app only, etc...

Bottom line, just keeping checking different apps at different times of day and don't give up because the one you want may become available in a day or two or three!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. julia

julia VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is there a list somewhere of all the possible rewards?

8. NickG

NickG Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am also not seeing the Aria lunch buffet reward that I’ve purchased a few times before. I see a reward for 2 lunch buffets, and a reward for one dinner buffet, but nothing for one lunch buffet.

Also, all the Bellagio buffet rewards appear to be gone.

9. Foos

Foos High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What time are these awards generally available?
    They are always sold out when I check

10. ReTriggerMe

ReTriggerMe Stand Up to Jewish Hate!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ive redeemed a dinner and a breakfast/lunch reward for ARIA. As others here noted... whether they show on a myvegas app is hit and miss... keep looking.

Not sure, but I think this may address the timing question:

I checked into Aria Saturday for two nights. Had free lunch buffet in my MyVegas wallet. Knew I couldn't use until a weekday.

I checked out of ARIA Monday, moved nextdoor to Cosmo, non MLife. I was busy Monday.

ARIA MLife desk put the buffet on my MLife card, not room. Told me all they care about is verifying a stay to qualify for the buffet, not that it's redeemed during the stay.

I took a break from Cosmo Tuesday, (because, for the 10th time in two years I wasnt willing to wait in the EggSlut line,) and walked over to ARIA for my buffet.

Not sure that works in reverse... if proof of upcoming stay, pre check-in, will be enough. You may want to check into your Vdara room on the MLife app before going to ARIA MLife desk for redemption. Or show ARIA MLife you have the link to check-in, You can always modify room when you get to Vdara

Every time Ive redeemed or used an award, theyre pretty casual about it. Seem to want to be helpful.
    --Fix in Bellagio waived the accompanying entree requirement for my appetizer.
    --The staff at Mirage went to great lengths for my free seat to KA at MGM when I was running late... they're not even supposed to redeem rewards at any property other than the reward's.
    --Best: when I told waitperson at Primrose I was going to run to MLife to redeem a reward, she told me not to bother and gave me the reward anyway.

I'd predict you'll have no difficulty. And, I liked the ARIA buffet for breakfast -- enjoy!

• Like Like x 1
  11. SMG

SMG VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The MLife desk loaded the MyVegas Aria dinner buffet reward onto my card the day before I checked into the Luxor during my October trip. When they brought up my account online, it showed that I had a reservation, so I was good to go. They also told me that I could use it that same day, even before I checked into the Luxor. So, you shouldn't have any problem.

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.