1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Reba, Brooks & Dunn Return to the Colosseum in 2020

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by seneca7, Dec 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seneca7

seneca7 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. ss91

ss91 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do you have a recommendation for how close you need to sit? We are going down next week and were thinking of going to this show.

3. seneca7

seneca7 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I always sit as close as I can afford.

4. sarah9nascar

sarah9nascar VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We saw it last year. I’m not even a country fan and this is a fantastic show. I loved it.

Sema Show
  5. westcanguy

westcanguy High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm not a country fan but the better half is. We got seats from my host and were about 10-12 rows back from the stage. The face value was quite expensive. Anyways, I was very impressed with the show. It was well produced and both acts were fantastic. I would highly recommend.

6. tfcoach72

tfcoach72 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Saw Brooks & Dunn several years ago at the coliseum. Great show! Have tickets for Reba-Brooks & Dunn next week.

I really like this place!
  7. bubbakitty

bubbakitty Doing retirement again and happily so....

Trips to Las Vegas:
    @annbrown57 told me all about this show last time we chatted. I can’t remember all the details BUT she was thrilled with it. And hopefully will chime in here. With details. :popcorn:

8. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For some reason when our kids were little (early to mid-90's) putting on Country Music Television (CMT) would quit them down like noting else. In those days CMT only played videos, not Floribama Shore, etc. My wife and I kinda got into it as it was starting to cross over to like an Eagles sound. We LOVED Brooks & Dunn in their heyday and saw them twice here in Tahoe. Never saw Reba live, but she sure puts in some work when we watch her performances on TV at the awards shows. Sounds as good now as she ever did I think.

B&D... I'm not so sure of... saw them hook-up with Brothers Osborne a month or so ago, again on TV and I was underwhelmed. Also saw them with Luke Combs maybe? Again on TV and Luke or whoever they played with sounded great, B&D sounded a bit "old." Still they have a song catalog that everyone can sing along with and they sure seem like they have a good time on stage.

I bet this is a good show.

• Like Like x 1
  9. annbrown57

annbrown57 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi Bubba!

Yes, this show was so good I went back on the next trip a few months later to see it again.

They perform together, then B&D did several songs, then together again, then Reba, then all together for the finale.

They played all my favorites & good stories & pics in between. Great band & just a great, high energy, first class production.

And NO political tirades:nono:

We were in the center box at the back of the floor level, also big screens on the sides showing everything on stage, but I think everywhere is good seats. It is loud if your ears are sensitive.

I actually have tickets again for next Tuesday - yes, I love it!!!!

It’s is well worth the money - definitely go if you have a chance.

Ann

10. bubbakitty

bubbakitty Doing retirement again and happily so....

Trips to Las Vegas:
    see? I remember now. She loved it.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Darren14

Darren14 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looking to go April 15th, when should i buy tickets? Is there a chance to get half priced tickets at one of those booths day of? or can i get a deal with my total rewards card?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.