1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Gun ranges

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by CubsBrian, Dec 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CubsBrian

CubsBrian Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Taking my son to Vegas for his 21st Birthday. One of the things he mentioned he might like to do is to go to one of the gun ranges. I know nothing about anything gun related, so I’m looking for help. Which are the best, most enjoyable, closest to strip, costs and so on. Thanks

2. Chairman Meow

Chairman Meow Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am a big fan of both Battlefield Vegas and American Shooters. I think Battlefield has a much larger selection of firearms and the guys there are all great. If you don't have a lot of experience with shooting then I would pick Battlefield (being picked up in a hummer is cool too!).

I thought American Shooters was a better bet for the more experienced shooter, they simply let me rent the firearm and showed me to the range which I appreciated a lot. The guys at Battlefield were way more 'hands on', they helped with the loading and operation of the guns, and they were always stood close to assist you if needed.

• Like Like x 1
  3. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There is a standing Groupon for Battlefield Vegas which gives you three guns - Glock, Colt Commando and Uzi. You can then add guns when you get there. They will have specials or sales listed at the desk.

They will also pick you up and drop you off in a military vehicle. It sits behind Circus Circus so it's not far away at all.

They also have a yard full of tanks that you can walk around.

We have went twice and enjoyed it.

• Like Like x 1
  4. PsyDoc

PsyDoc High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can recomend Battlefield Vegas as well. They are located behind Circus Circus.

• Like Like x 1
  5. CubsBrian

CubsBrian Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you guys for the input. Will definitely check them out.

6. vegasvp

vegasvp VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Been to Battlefield Vegas several times. Incredible variety of guns to shoot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.