1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Future Cosmo Comp offers?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Hbatc, Dec 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hbatc

Hbatc Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just recently started receiving mailer offers from Cosmo. Current one is 3 comp nights that expires in March. My question is, am I more likely to receive another future offer if I use this one or if I don't use it? Or does it matter?

2. Jejas

Jejas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you don't use it, you will received the same offer, for a year or even longer.
    If you use it, your new offers will be affected by your gambling during your stay,so it can go up or down

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. JulianC

JulianC Amateur

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If it is your first-ever Cosmo offer, consider it to be a teaser offer. You will get a gaming offer about once per quarter. The teaser offer will remain as appealing as it looks until you book it and stay. At that point...

4. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you don’t use it. Approx 6 weeks before expiration you should get an email with a new offer covering another time range.

5. FYMYAWF

FYMYAWF VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What you got is likely a teaser, and it's all based on play. If you use it and play up to your comp value or more while there, you're likely to get future offers. If you use it and short play them while there your offers will be Gone With The Wind.

And yes, I speak from first hand Cosmo knowledge. Never short play a teaser there or you'll go in Kevin's book. The other book ;)

Last edited: Dec 15, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. JulianC

JulianC Amateur

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Until I come up with three consecutive gaming days of at least $7k (or maybe even $10k) of slot coin-in, I will remain in that book.

7. Multifarious5

Multifarious5 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My Cosmo comp offers are usually linear. If one is good through March 31, the next will run from April 1 on.

I haven't had one comp offer replace another in the same time frame at Cosmo, but that's my experience.

Now, discounted rooms, a better promo might come out, but for Comp offers? Always one per period in my experience.

8. gagnamstyle

gagnamstyle Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Did you play there to get the offer? If so, can I get an idea on ADT? Or just sign up for players club and got it? Just trying to understand

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.