1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Pop slots changed their LP structure

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Feedyourhead, Dec 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feedyourhead

Feedyourhead Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looks like pop slots finally realized people don’t like having to pop balloons for a small LP gain. They now have a bar you fill by betting like the other games. They still have balloons but they only give XP at this time from what I’ve experienced.
    I know a lot of people don’t play pop slots because of the old structure, so thought I would make a post! Don’t know if this is a forever change or just a test.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. BadKarma

BadKarma Vegas Degenerate - Still Royal Flushless

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Interesting!!
    Last time I played Pop Slots about 6 weeks ago, spun for a half hour or so, popped 12 balloons, and didn't get a single LP one.
    That experience there reminded me of why I don't play that game.
    Maybe it's time to give it another go.

3. winningonwynn

winningonwynn Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Correct that there doesn’t seem to be any LP gold coins being issued but I don’t see it coming from anywhere else. The only progress meter I see is one that is giving “mini spins” on their temporary bonus game where you win emeralds to make up little play cities for extra cash coins. So I don’t see any way of earning LP at all on this anymore. Just tried it for hundred million coins worth of spins and nothing at all!

4. Feedyourhead

Feedyourhead Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The bar that lists your LP total now fills up and when it’s full you get 150 LP.

Attached Files:

5. Mishawaka3

Mishawaka3 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The last couple of times I played POP Slots, I didn't get any LP's from the balloons. But, the next day when I launched the game it gave me a couple thousand LP's from my previous game session. I assume the amount of LP's is based on the amount bet and length of time played, but I'm not sure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.