1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Knuckle wrap from Playstudios

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by LVisBeautiful, Dec 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LVisBeautiful

LVisBeautiful High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I missed redeeming my Beatles love reward; lost my points; cannot try again for one month (will miss it on my trip)

Tried another one — Tournament of KIngs

it’s available on MyVegas but you cannot book it at all; it’s not sold out; just sold out for “MyVegas” till like next century...

Tried another one..a buffet..same thing..sold out for “MyVegas” till mid year.

This app is starting to feel like a huge waste of time—or at least a knuckle wrap

customer service; awards; everything used to be better —hello Derek? Derek Stephens? Make an app!! Please

::sigh::

2. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Did you try myKonami or PopSlots (phone)?

3. LVisBeautiful

LVisBeautiful High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well actually my call:contact chain went like this:

Email Playstudios — I cannot book Beatles Love—was told to be “patient” it’s Thanksgiving weekend, we will be back soon

Call MyVegas phone (today) —25 mins on hold) no big I was walking the dog [emoji190] so no worries he gets a long walk; didn’t even ask for a reward credit for the lost points (70,000); just wanted the chance to rebook same award—was told sorry I don’t know why you can’t but you can’t follow up with Playstudios

Playstudios email finally came back was basically a go to hell; you get nothing sucker and you cannot book Beatles Love till end of year email with the fun email ending reply “Happy Spinning”—the ultimate in passive aggressiveness f-yous

So I acquiesce, I’m from PNW, we do nice here and I gave up and tried with the Tournament of Kings deal—haven’t seen the show —thought okay I’ll bite —I’ll just buy Love tickets whatever

TOK —nope; not you sucker —this award isn’t even bookable —sold out indefinitely on all Calendars; so I call back MyVegas phone line; again after being warned about the $15 fee to book over the phone; the lady comes on only 10 mins later (how nice of them) sorry My Vegas Plebiscite, you cannot book it, those dozens of open seats on MLife, are for the real people paying and not you MyVegas

So at that point, the very little East Coast, that still resides in the depths of me, made this MyVegas tiny rant on the VMB —thanks for letting me fuss a little

I’ll just turn the loyalty’s into MyKONAMIi free play and call it a day

4. Ninjamom

Ninjamom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This sucks to hear, the (lack of) Rewards and increased restrictions are Insane these days. I know it's Free, but what's the point if stuff is always sold out??

5. MCann

MCann I can't complain, but sometimes I still do...

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow that's pretty messed up. I just used a few when I was there last week and had no problems with any of them. But none were shows. If you couldnt get tournament of kings, you might have dodged a bullet. Worst show I've seen in Vegas, and it served the worst food Ive had in Vegas. I would recommend not seeing it unless you have kids 10 or under, AND they've never been to medieval times.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. MCann

MCann I can't complain, but sometimes I still do...

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just an FYI for anyone following that might not have noticed, a lot of the rewards now available for shows and attractions are "2020." Most of them say so on the rewards screen before you click details, but some dont. Make sure you arent getting a 2020 reward that expires in 30 days if you're going for christmas. When I was grabbing rewards for my wallet in early November, I saw Love, Shark Reef, Ka, Zumanity, et al listed for 2020 season with 30 day expiration dates. No idea why they would even list that but the details clearly stated in little tiny print that they were only good for 2020 shows (I guess the reason they were available is because you could buy them in November or December and book shows for 2020?).

I also was paying close attention to fine print because most of the rewards I got were blacked out wednesday to sunday of thanksgiving week. Only ones we used past tuesday were monorail BOGO and wax museum comp entries, neither of which had any blackout dates.

• Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.