1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

CET playoff partys anyone?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by buckeyetodd, Dec 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buckeyetodd

buckeyetodd High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    a few years ago both my brother and I were invited to a playoff party at the flamingo for the afc and nfc championship games. we were able to stay at harrahs but the party was at flamingo.

we had an absolute blast at the party and the flamingo did it up right.

since then, neither one of us has received another similar offer.

does anyone know if any of the CET properties are still doing anything like this?

appreciate any feedback

Todd

2. EwoksEwoksEwoks

EwoksEwoksEwoks Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last year I was invited to the super bowl party at Caesars Palace. This year, I have not seen any offers for a SB party at all even though I gambled significantly more this year.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. alexm

alexm VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would think those events have to been sent out yet. It's a little early. Our host booked our room for the super bowl but said Caesars won't release many of their plans or details until late december/early january

4. buckeyetodd

buckeyetodd High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Divisional playoffs are January 11 and 12. Division championships are the 19th. I’d think it would be soon.

5. JulianC

JulianC Amateur

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just got my email about Super Bowl from my junior host. I am a bit hesitant to reserve right away without knowing the property for which I have qualified to get party tickets. It looks like the offer presented to me via email did not include a room.

Hoping that calling in tomorrow and not booking on the spot will not count against me later.

6. roju5

roju5 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got the same offer as julianc in my email yesterday and replied back to the email last night and this morning received an email back asking where I wanted to stay.

7. buckeyetodd

buckeyetodd High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I’ve never been out for the Super Bowl. My brother went last year and hated it. Said place was packed and table minimums were so high his wife wouldn’t even play.

When I got the offer from the Flamingo it included free drinks, breakfast, lunch and dinner. Like I said before, was an awesome offer.

Was held upstairs in a huge conference room.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.