1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Closest MGM Resort to PH

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by plethera1, Dec 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. plethera1

plethera1 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have a room booked in January at Planet Hollywood. I usually stay at MGM properties mostly because I don't gamble a ton so want to concentrate my gambling at one company.

However, my brother has Diamond status at the Caesar's properties through some status match thing he did so he gets a really good deal there so I booked there as well. I got an ok deal (2 nights free + resort fees) but I get a little better deal at MGM (3 nights + some small free play).

Recently, Matt Bridger posted a video on the customer service he got at PH and I was thinking about going back to an MGM property for this trip.

Which MGM property would be the easiest to get to PH to meet up with my brother? I can look at the map online but as everyone knows it all really depends on how far the hotel is set off the road, walkways, etc and I'm not sure I remember which would be good. My guess is Aria or Bellagio. I may not get as good a deal at those though so may end up staying put.

2. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Aria or Bellagio. They're both set back from the strip so a lot of it depends on where you are and where he is. IMHO, either is really "close". You mentioned "Caesars properties", but I assume by your question that he's not staying at Caesars. If he was, then Bellagio would be the obvious choice.

You can use google maps to plan your walking path

• Like Like x 1
  3. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bellagio is probably a little closer, but they are pretty comparable.

Bellagio you have to come out the exit on the Cosmo side, go up the escalator in cosmo, then take the bridge across. From Aria you have to go through Crystals, and across two bridges.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Fligster

Fligster VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can come out of Bellagio main entrance turn right to go down south side and cross at the street level crosswalk, no need to go into cosmo.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ah, forgot there was a street level crossing there.

6. Headache 21

Headache 21 i don't wanna grow up, i'm a toys'r'us kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm doing the opposite in January - comped at PH and my brother in law is comped at Aria.

Aria and Bellagio are probably equal distance from PH, give or take... so can't do wrong with either.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Across the footbridge then left through Crystals to Aria, or down the escalator and across the road to Bellagio, unless I'm mistaken.

8. eksantirik

eksantirik High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you want to go budget route, Park MGM could be OK too. You take the tram and hop off at Crystals stop, and then out of the mall on the second floor, pass the two bridges and done.

• Like Like x 1
  9. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The overpass from Park MGM to Showcase Mall should be done by then, as well, which puts you pretty close.

• Like Like x 1
  10. plethera1

plethera1 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks everyone for confirming my thoughts and giving me more specifics. Gonna keep my eye on Aria and Bellagio as their deals actually ended up being more for obvious reasons. The Park was a great suggestion and I can definitely get a great deal there just not sure I want to be that far.

11. vegasmom

vegasmom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would say Bellagio.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agree. Way to far over to Park MGM... and almost too far to Aria.

• Agree Agree x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.