1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

B bonnected Sapphire

Discussion in 'Comps' started by ColoradoJohn, Nov 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Interesting. I just logged onto Bconned. My expiration is 12/31/19. I last visited in May but now that I check they seem to have added another 300 credits to my account. Not sure where that came from as all these months my account read 29xx credits. Now it's 3200 credits.

Too bad about only 500 credits carrying over but it won't be difficult for me to reach the 750 credits for remain Sapphire. Especially if I go to vegas at least 2x a year. (next trip in January).

But it seems like they are helping higher level people with their credits. Not sure if I would have made the 750 credits in 2019 to remain Sapphire but they added extra credits that made it easier for me to remain Sapphire.

But if you are Ruby level then you suck rocks if you don't gamble enough to reach the next level. You really have to work/gamble to earn the next level.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Don the Dentist

Don the Dentist LV resident

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That is what I like about the BConnected Club...simple, direct and easy to understand!!:thumbsdown::bang:

• Funny Funny x 4
  3. bubbakitty

bubbakitty Doing retirement again and happily so....

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I’m sapphire and back again. I got the usual survey about your stay and all that. Sent it back with one complaint....it was 11x on old timers day and 11x Halloween. I asked during the middle of the day after checking the kiosk to see points earned and I was getting way less than what the meter showed. I approximated 2000 dollars in so far; the meter said 1000. Up to this point (for me anyway), Put in 1.25 and the meter does nothing. I put in another 1.25 and now at 2.50 it shows a point earned. Continue until 6$ is invested. It jumps to 3. Repeat and you have 6 at 12$’s in. So it is definitely 2$ in earns you a point. On video poker. And conversely you can sit at the machine, looks at the points earned readout and double it for $ in today.
    I had assumed (it always seemed close in the past) that you were awarded and it was based on $ put in. Of course we sometimes got way more than we could have possibly played. It was quirky. They may have caught on.
    I get an email letter back addressing my comments that shows my $’s in that day,
    points earned (1/2 of that)
    were where they applied the 11x multiplier. NOT to coin in.
    So for me IF this is the way it was supposed to work all along.....I’ve been rewarded twice as sweetly as I thought. . @Joe / @Ty , did you guys think differently than coin in or am I (remember I’m The guy that panicked when you couldn’t t check in 25 hours early when daylight savings time took a dive) I lost on this? cause I could be the last to the party. (I thanked her for taking the time to respond which means SOMEONE reads a part of it).

4. Ty

Ty ?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I believe this is correct. I haven't played any multipliers.

5. letsgotovegas

letsgotovegas VIP Whale

It’s my understanding that 11x points on VP equates to 5.5x coin in (since it takes $2 coin in to earn a point). But I could be wrong. It’s happened before.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. azlew

azlew Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So the way I am understanding all this in this thread we have 3000 tier credit points and we are sapphire now and in 2020 they will roll over 500 tier points and the rest of the tier points we have will just vanish? Also if you don't play in 6 months time you will lose what is your b connected points (we have around 30k)? Thanks

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Jake13

Jake13 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You are correct. Tier credits go to 0 at the end of each year. You will then receive, in your case, a 500 tier credit rollover or bump around end of January. You will retain being sapphire for 2020, and need to earn 250 tier credits or more to be sapphire for 2021.

Bconnected points are supposed to expire after 6 months of no playing, so if not going to be able to keep points active, cash in or use all points before leaving.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.