1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Super Bowl Viewing Parties?

Discussion in 'The Sports Book' started by RRust69, Oct 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tuebbis

Tuebbis Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Also wondering about Big Game parties in Vegas this year. I know about the Vegas Big Game group, but I'm no longer on Facebook. Anyone know of any recommended all-inclusive viewing parties? Trip is already booked!

2. mdm4sfest

mdm4sfest VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone ever been to the BGP at Ballys? I was offered it last year but passed on it---the details in the email werent very descriptive.

3. bubbakitty

bubbakitty Doing retirement again and happily so....

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There was a thread about older demographic clubs for vegas. THIS —— 175$ or whatever for buffet food and drinks. Come on. THIS is the club scene for the older set. Is it a 500$ bottle of 45$ (retail) liquor, no. But many have posted you can go for free at south point or west gate theatre type seating. Here’s an unsolicited tip. Bet 100$ on the game and spend 75$ on the food drink offered.
    You spend your money the way you want to spend your money, but don’t be THAT guy that says the couch was nice, the food ok, drinks were drinks and my head hurts.....@ 225$ per person. :cry:

4. bull0120

bull0120 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My favorite watch party I've been too is at the Downtown event center and it was absolutely awesome. Huge screen, something like 70 feet. Free to get into, but you can reserve tables for money. My buddy and I split a 4 person table for $200 minimum spend. They give you 4 $50 gift cards for the vendors that can be used for booze or food. There were several different food trucks that had some good eats. Lots of drink options. One option was a cooler with 24 beers for $90. We did that, spent $50 on food, then $40 on liquor (4 drinks). Tons of bathrooms too, never had to wait. I would definitely recommend that, it gets wild.

• Like Like x 1
  5. KnotGillty

KnotGillty High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know the Venetian invites are out.

Has anyone received an invite from The Wynn yet?

• Like Like x 1
  6. SCOOTS157

SCOOTS157 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does anybody know when the CET offers come out....thanks

7. Simmy

Simmy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone done the CH3 SB party? Looks attractive for the price.

8. PaiGow

PaiGow Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So has anybody been to the Bally's Superbowl Party? I booked it but I can always cancel. Any goid?

9. roju5

roju5 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm going to Harrah's this year and have been to the Flamingo twice. I think all the mid tier CET properties are pretty much he same. Sign up day before and they give you t-shirt and wristband for the party. Party itself is in a ballroom with assigned seating. Ok food and drinks. It's good enough for me when it's free.

10. PartTimeDegen

PartTimeDegen Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you don't have an offer the party at Twin Peaks was awesome. Went with my brother this year and had a great time. Food and drinks were very good and service was exceptional. We'll definitely go there again next time we're in town for the Super Bowl.

11. Maxbet

Maxbet JACKPOT!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I received snail mail from CET today for various offers in Vegas including SB. Which hotel is still TBD and the official invite arriving soon per today's mailer. Hope I end up at CP again.

12. ReTriggerMe

ReTriggerMe Stand Up to Jewish Hate!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do your hosts invite you to the parties, or do you just receive marketing emails, see the offer in your account?

I'm a 49er season ticket holder. Five minutes after the NFC game ended, I had an email from 49ers

"49ers Season Ticket Member accounts were drawn at random for access to Super Bowl tickets. Unfortunately, your account was not drawn. If you are interested in attending the game, we encourage you to explore ticket and travel package options from NFL On Location. Please note, there are no additional Super Bowl tickets available for purchase directly through the 49ers."

So, although perhaps too late to arrange, I'm exploring options....

13. BellaBlvd

BellaBlvd Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't have a host - I did get the email offers from NYNY and Luxor but they couldn't give me much info on the parties, so I've opted to pay for a party like I did last year. Fair warning - I'm a princess who needs a comfortable seat - esp for the length of SB, I also need beer that's better than Bud. Last year we did Virgil's and it worked out to ~$200 each and I have 2 complaints 1) they really packed everyone in, 2) the sound was really crummy so couldn't hear the commentators, see the commercials etc. There were some draws and swag bags and a bunch of sponsored shots etc. I honestly enjoyed it and thought it was well done and well run - food was great, service was great, drinks were great.

From the VBG group on FB I'm fairly certain that OYO has space still available (contact there is Karen Davis [email protected] and 702 497 2035), ditto to Carmines, ditto to Water Grill (contact there is Jessica Grimaldi [email protected] - she organized Virgils last year).

So - options if you're willing to pay. I would imagine you could call your host and see if they can hook you up as well.

Also there's this in the RJ.. https://www.reviewjournal.com/sports/football/super-bowl/heres-where-to-watch-super-bowl-liv-in-the-las-vegas-valley-1939473/

14. Its Only Money

Its Only Money VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    MLife is still sending invites. I just got another this afternoon. All properties except Aria and Bellagio. I don’t know how many last minute tickets they have left, but still seem to have some available.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.