1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Absinthe seating questions

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by janda, Nov 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. janda

janda Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does anyone have any pics or familiar with the back two rows for Absinthe? We are looking at either the back row against the wall or the row in front for our group of 6 and wondering what these seats are like?

2. eggy91

eggy91 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I visited last year and due to the size I am sure there are no bad seats.

However any reason why you want them back 2 rows?

3. janda

janda Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They are the only 2 rows with aisle left....my husband insists on an aisle. lol.

4. mofo99

mofo99 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sat in next-to-last row, on the aisle, back in September. That row (K) has the walkway in front so you have a few feet between you and row J. They're taller seats, barstool height and slighly raised above the walkway in front. I had no issues with view or people walking in late/servers getting in the way. Can still see everything easily as it is a very small theater. I want to say we were in Section 1, Row K, Seats 12/13 or 13/14.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Patman

Patman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Back row. Regular separate seating with a small table to put drinks on. There were five of us around the table.
    20161013_200621.jpg

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. colleen

colleen Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    we went to see the show In sept there are no bad seats. we were sitting very close to there. You will have no issues seeing from there. show was very good

7. Big Tip

Big Tip VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Getting an aisle seat is important as the seats are squeezed in pretty tightly.

We were shocked when got in and saw the difference between the more expensive seats and ours. There is no reason to pay more for "better" seats. Well, unless you want to be picked on by the Gazillionaire. Then go for stage side seats.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. mercuryrising320

mercuryrising320 Tourist

There are no bad seats...

9. Patman

Patman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would suggest that a seat in the middle of the row somewhere, sandwiched between 2 300lbs+ people who haven't showered for a few days might be considered a "bad seat".

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. SureShot

SureShot Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I sat at the back row against the wall. The seats are elevated and its really close to the stage still, so it was a great view didnt miss anything.

11. Mider999

Mider999 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    is that common in such a high class show? Usually the crowd to these shows is a bit upscale.

I think there’s only 11 Rows in total

Last edited: Nov 26, 2019
  12. ReTriggerMe

ReTriggerMe Stand Up to Jewish Hate!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've wanted to see Absinthe for the past two years. But I've been advised that the seats are crammed in there, and are the equivalent of very small folding chairs. Very uncomfortable. Would those who've seen it say that's an accurate description?

I was very comfortable at Opium. And all of the Cirque shows. And floor seating in folding chairs at Paul Simon at MGM Grand Garden last year.

13. SAll11

SAll11 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

They are tight but when I went in September there were a lot of empty seats so we spread out and had a seat between us. I would recommend if you think it will be full to opt for seats in the back. The show is my favorite in Vegas you should go for sure

14. mercuryrising320

mercuryrising320 Tourist

I would much rather be semi uncomfortable and enjoy an amazing show then be super comfy in a boring ass show where I'll probably fall asleep...

15. Audible Nectar

Audible Nectar High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The seats are a little tight, but not too problematic - although I will say the aisle seats took care of any concern we may have had with the seating over this issue. We were there on a full night (start of SEMA) so we thought aisle would be a good choice knowing it would be full, and it went well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.