1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wynn Slots Help me understand VIP Levels please

Discussion in 'Wynn Slots' started by TBoG, Nov 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TBoG

TBoG Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    OK, I think I just keep confusing myself when I read through the "Info" tab on the VIP Profile.

Current situation:
    • I am VIP Level 3 with 20454 Points
    • I have passed the 20K threshold to stay at Level 3 but will not make it to the 40K for Level 4
    • Time remaining is 23 days + 90 days
    So what happens in 23 days from now (~December 12th)? I assume that I have Level 3 benefits still but those are only in place for another 90 days (~March 12th)? And that I would need to accrue another 20K points from December 12th until March 12th to maintain my Level 3 benefits? If I don't get there, do I drop down to Level 0 or Level 2? Like I said, totally confused...

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    From what I understand...

After 23 days, you will keep your current level for 90 more days.

All of your VIP points will revert to 0 in 23 days, then you begin the climb up levels from level 0 again, while maintaining the purchasing power you achieved now.

At least, until they change their minds again :oops:

3. Top Dog

Top Dog Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am a Level 1 who just hit the 2,500 points to maintain it and have the 23 + 90 days- if I ever plan on getting to level 2, would it be highly beneficial to do it within the next 23 days so I only need 7,500 more?

4. Patman

Patman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you are not going to book for a while, I would suggest you wait to get to level 2. You are not earning crowns at a particularly high rate so you won't lose too much when you reset to zero. If you want to get to level 2, you need to make sure you will be booking within the next 90 days while you are still level 2, or you will need to maintain level 2 to extend the booking period (meaning you need to get 10,000 crowns in the next 90 day period). You will probably end up spending the same $$ to get to level 2 at some point in the future when you are ready to book.

Note: just for a little more clarification. While your Crowns go to 0 at the end of the 90 days, and you do start from there again, you will earn crowns in the next 90 days at the level you are at (not at the level 0 rate).

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Michael Smith

Michael Smith VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As SH0CK noted, you will lose your points after 23 days but will retain your level for another 90 days. My advice would be to book your rooms within the next 113 days because you have a pretty good discount on gems coming with Level 3. You'll have to rebuild all of your VIP points if you wait.

I'm just trying to get to Level 2 without spending much money—couple of piggies—so I can book within the 90 day grace period—currently at 7500 VIP points with 23 days left—may have to buy a $9.99 package to finish it off.

6. TBoG

TBoG Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the replies. I guess I did somewhat understand it better than I thought. My initial plan of attack was to cancel my current stay that I will no longer be using (a Mid-March 4 night stay) get my gems refunded and then rebook for a stay in the fall. I haven’t cancelled yet because my gem count will go back over 25K when I do so I wouldn’t be able to earn anymore until I rebook. Think I will do all of this in about 112 days from now!

7. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You will be level 3 until March 12th, and the points you earn from Dec 12 to March 12 will determine your next tier. So if you didn't play, 0, 2500-9999 , lvl 1, 10k-19999, lvl 2, etc. And you would have that level for the following 90 days.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.