1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Flamingo or Excalibur?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by IWannaBeInVegas, Nov 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Headache 21

Headache 21 i don't wanna grow up, i'm a toys'r'us kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you're on limited funds, you should take the offer that gives you, ya know, free shit.

2. IWannaBeInVegas

IWannaBeInVegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thats what I am trying to figure out. The T/C for both are nearly identical in regards to the requirements and disqualifiers

3. Valgal

Valgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is from Konami slots on Bellagio. It says it can only be redeemed at the specific resort. Unless I’m reading it wrong it does not say a stay is required. It does say you have to use it on the Konami machines but I was able to use it on other machines sorry the pics kind of overlap.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. IWannaBeInVegas

Trips to Las Vegas:

It appears your terms and mine are slightly different. If I’m staying on a comp it seems I am not eligible.
    Adjustments.jpg

5. ffejry

ffejry #1 Bears Fan

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There's bunch of threads about this but basically here's how it works. You use Konami and they load it up on your mLife players card. You can go to another hotel to redeem and keep combining (up to 3 or 4 depending how many rewards you have).

For example on my last trip in June, I had Konami for Mandalay Bay, excalibur, nyny, and Luxor. Combined was 100 bucks on the players card.

I picked a non Konami machine and played all the 100

6. IWannaBeInVegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Maybe I need to research this a bit more. So your saying I can get 3 different ones for 3 different hotels and still use them? I guess I can buy them plus some other things and refund them if I can't use them?

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. ffejry

ffejry #1 Bears Fan

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Precisely! Be sure you do it before your trip. A couple days beforehand. Now, Mandalay Bay gave me trouble because they were misinformed (Konami free play vs myvegas free play). So I would avoid MB and just do it at MGM Grand instead or wherever you end up at. Be mindful of location. For example if staying at flamingo then you probably want to do MGM properties closest to Flamingo (Bellagio, mirage, Aria) so you don't need to hike all the way to the South end of the strip.

8. Valgal

Valgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think you are looking at the regular freeplay which is available on the Konami app. The Konami play is for $25 and cost 100,000 coins and it only available through the Konami app. The $50 you show looks like it is the "regular" myvegas freeplay.

9. IWannaBeInVegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks. Did not realize they were two different types of free play rewards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.