1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mlife Rewards Resort Credit

Discussion in 'Comps' started by winny405, Nov 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. winny405

winny405 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi All,

For my upcoming trip in December I've been offered $100 in "Mlife Rewards Resort Credit".
    I've had a freeplay offer before but never the Resort Credit.
    Can anyone explain what I can use this credit for and how I go about using it?
    Is it just for F+B or can it be used for resort facilities like Spa ect?

2. sinnerman

sinnerman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, it can be used in the resort facilities including the spa and pool. It can also be used at any restaurants or shows that can be billed back to your room. Resort credit is very flexible. Just bill everything back to your room and then you can use the resort credit to take off $100 in the back end.

You cannot use it against the standard room rate (i.e. if you stay an extra night) or for retail purchases (like the gift store).

Last edited: Nov 7, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. winny405

winny405 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Perfect, Thank you.

4. Nivek82

Nivek82 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If possible try to use it before the day you check out. I've had this happen and have read it on here too from others but if you charge the morning of check out sometimes it's not removed. A talk with the front desk takes care of it but that might involve a longer line. Also I've noticed that with resort credit that anything you charge just doesn't show up at all on your bill on your TV. (so you don't see a credit that goes down you just see nothing.)

5. ritzcarlton89

ritzcarlton89 Low-Roller

Mlife resort credits aren’t going to be applicable to their retail outlets (think gift shops & sundry) and with certain hotels like Aria, you can’t use resort credit at any other hotel. For example, if Aria gave you $100 resort credit you can only use it at Aria. I also don’t think you can use it to apply to any resort fees you may have to pay (I don’t pay resort fees so not sure about this). Just make sure to ask about the restrictions when checking in.

6. ahalifko

ahalifko Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just a heads up, there are a few restaurants within MLife facilities that the resort credit doesn’t apply. I just got back from a trip where I had charges from The Pub at Aria that I couldn’t use it towards. I called after I got my bill at check out and it was explained that The Pub was a part of Crystals shops and not Aria so it did not apply. This made sense kind of but I was disappointed because I had $1200 to use and calculated everything pretty closely to squeeze as much out as I could. Thankfully I got them to comp it after the fact from evaluating my play. Also, another tip; you can’t be sneaky and try and buy non food items at restaurants/quick eat spots. It rings up as “retail” separately. I know because my wife decided to buy a few Aria coffee mugs when getting coffees from Jean Philippe thinking it would be all included as “food” :rolleyes: That said, I can 100% confirm it works at the various MLife spas, MLife show tickets and the mini bar in the room.

7. lostfido

lostfido I push my fingers into my eyes

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have a question on this subject as well——does Charlie Palmer at 4 seasons work with MB resort credit?

8. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    $100 is not going very far at the Spa.

Might do okay at Charlie Palmer if you don't drink.

Resort credit can not be used for retail, tips, room cost, resort fee. Food, Beverage, Spa, Tickets (within Mlife)

9. Oceanpoker

Oceanpoker Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you have resort credit at Park MGM, can you use at Aria restaurants for example?

10. Whilestockslast

Whilestockslast Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have

11. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It depends on your specific offer. Usually you can, but it's not across-the-board. I would call and ask.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.