1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bellagio January Friday night check in

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by LondonToVegas, Oct 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LondonToVegas

LondonToVegas Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi forum - great to be on here. 9th trip to Vegas coming up in early 2020.

Visiting from London on January 10th for a few nights, flight gets in at 7pm Vegas time. We're just hand luggage so hopefully will be at Bellagio for around 8.30pm latest.

Need advice about checking in at this time - will it be really busy or are January Friday nights ok? We're going just after CES so hoping we miss the huge lines.

More than happy to leave bags with concierge, go out then check in later - would appreciate your advice.

Thanks!

2. fugsworth

fugsworth VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Rates are relatively low for those dates and you're after CES, so it shouldn't be too egregious, but the Bellagio lobby is always a bit of a madhouse. They do reportedly have mobile check-in and self serve kiosks available, if you're flexible about your room assignment.

EDC
  3. LondonToVegas

LondonToVegas Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Fugsworth, appreciate the reply. We've got a very decent flight-hotel-car deal with BA so the rate is paid for already but I'll take my chances with the line I think as I'm looking for an upgrade (pay extra) on the room.

4. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It'll be busy (it's always busy on a Friday night) but you'll be fine. In addition, that's after Petrossian will have reopened and the lobby should be back to usual. Leaving bags with the bell desk probably won't save you too much time, and in addition, the closer you are to the formal check-in time, the better odds you have of getting a nicer room or an upgrade.

5. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, that's CES clear-out day, it's one of the cheapest weekends of the year. There'll be a line, but you probably have a better-than-usual-Friday-at-8:30pm chance of getting an upgrade.

6. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Busy times come and go. It could be just fine, or really busy. And checking back later it could be busier then. So, unless it is total chaos, go ahead and deal with it vs checking your bag, having to retrieve it later and still deal with checkin.

Enjoy!

7. LondonToVegas

LondonToVegas Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks all...ticking off the days!

8. IAmPrince

IAmPrince Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Haven‘t heard or experienced about a Friday night and the B not being busy - that said compared to what‘s going on during CES it should be smooth sailing :)

9. LeesApproved

LeesApproved Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'll be there the exact same week, but arriving on the 11th. It's SO quiet this week, but I love it. Easy to get reservations for restaurants and shows. Plus NFL playoffs and the National Championship! Great time to visit!

10. VeddaLasVegas

VeddaLasVegas High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The only problem I had with checking late is they were out of non-smoking rooms. I was able to get one the next day but sleep horrible due to the smell. If smoke doesn't bother you, you should be okay.

11. tmoney25

tmoney25 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You know, it doesn't matter how busy it is at Bellagio... they could have only two rooms occupied in the entire hotel and yours is the only room they are waiting to check-in over the next couple of days... there will still be a long lineup!

12. YukonSloMo

YukonSloMo MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We have 3 nights comp in a Tower Fountain King, we are already in town and will arrive at we check out from Venetian. I suspect walking up to the counter around 11:00 am on a Monday should be okay?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.